• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom will set up in Orlando

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Meanwhile, the regionals are stealing Delta mainline's flying... It's all a circle going round and round and round... Pretty soon it's every man for himself. I wouldn't blame the Mesa pilots for this - JO had to strike a deal with someone to maintain the level of flying given the USAirways situation (AirWhisky coming on board). Don't blame the pilots for that strategic move...

This CHQ/Mesa battle is good stuff! It reminds me of old school WWF where ever now and then two 'bad' guys would suddenly start kicking the cr@p out of each other over some stupid issue. Oh how the crowds loved every moment of it. Sweet, I see the dreaded 'bottom feeder' label has already been thrown out.

I wouldn't keep Air Wiskey out of the bottom feeder label as they were fired from United and had to buy their way into Airways - welcome to the bottom brothers my brothers - get off the high horse general

General - I am not new and not a F.A.G. - just tired of you and the Air Wiskey guys trying to put yourself on a high horse - you guys were FIRED !!!!!!!!

embraerjetpilot said:
Still not welcome in my jumpseat...tell your management you dont want any of comairs or chqs flying!

would you deny the jumpseat to an ASA pilot and have him tell his managment he doesn't want any of CMR or CHQs flying?

I wouldn't kick'em off the JS but come on guys, people decide where they work so the argument about "don't blame the pilots blame managment" come on! Don't work where you know your gonna get screwed: Chaa-nah-nah or mesa. Sorry ASA and Comair pilots HAVE gotten screwed over the "lower low ball" others.

PHX-AV8OR said:
Sorry ASA and Comair pilots HAVE gotten screwed over the "lower low ball" others.

So were the Delta pilots screwed over by the "lower low ball" ASA and Comair pilots that are flying DL code? This flying doesn't belong to Comair and ASA. I would certainly prefer that the guys making more money get the flying, but you can't really complain when flying that doesn't belong to ASA and Comair goes to someone else. The flying belongs to Delta. They decide who to give it to. The DCI pilots have no ownership whatsoever of any DL code flying. Don't blame the pilots of the other regionals when DCI doesn't get the flying. It's not the fault of the line pilot at Mesa or CHQ when Delta decides that ASA and CMR don't need anymore flying.

PCL_128 said:
It's not the fault of the line pilot at Mesa or CHQ when Delta decides that ASA and CMR don't need anymore flying.

You're right..it's nobody's fault...it's the asphault

Thank You, I'll be here all week.....

Latest resources

Back