• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom will set up in Orlando

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ANY pilot is WELCOME on my jumpseat at anytime!!! We fly airplanes, we do not make the decisions who fly's what for whom. We simply go to work, do our thing, then hopefully get home for a few days of what is truly important, family!

I will assist any pilot in their effort to achieve the above!

Pilots refusing jumpseats are a bunch of selfish jack@ss' who probably don't commute and get their rocks off using this as some power trip!

CHQ pilots welcome any and all jumpseaters. If there is an open seat, your welcome to it, provided you can get past the gate agent of course!

Anyone is welcome in my jumpseat as long as your name does not match any of the "lists".

From now on, NOBODY is welcome in my jumpseat unless they show me their Webelos badge. Everyone else is scum.

And for all you CHQ FOs looking at $34/hr, come on over to Colgan. 15 year Beech 1900 FO pay is $36/hr!

If only we could turn back the hands of time. An RJ painted in DL/UA/NW colors should have been flown by a mainline Pilot. How did we get into this scope/code share mess to begin with?

dhc8drvr said:
If only we could turn back the hands of time. An RJ painted in DL/UA/NW colors should have been flown by a mainline Pilot. How did we get into this scope/code share mess to begin with?

Amen brother.
That hits the nail squarely on the head. I think through the years we as pilots let our big ego get the better of us and we've become our own worst enemy.

SLC
:cool:

Latest resources

Back