• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Freedom will set up in Orlando

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think Chief Chautauqua wants his Louisiana Purchase back.

ERJJeff said:
so some dork from CHQ wants to start a J/S war -

CHQ is the biggest bottom feeders out there - Mesa is not stealing Comair and ASAs 70 seat flying.

The board has truly turned around. Now, MESA is no longer a "bottom feeder"

I thought I'd never see the day.

O Dear!

embraerjetpilot said:
Still not welcome in my jumpseat...tell your management you dont want any of comairs or chqs flying!

You are truly stupid! Why don’t you tell CHQ management that you want them to take back the 125 million $ bribe that they gave to U.S. Air for our flying in the first place. O and you can throw Air Whiskey in too. Our CEO said NO when they said you have to pay to play. When you get over yourself just remember that Mesa pilots will go tell on you. If you act like a Kindergartner you will be treated like one. These guys just need to get to work and if you throw them off for no other reason but to promote your own agenda which is formed out of ignorance you will just prove how stupid you really are when it comes to current events. There is NO reason for you to hate someone for a decision made by their management. And for the record I know that this guy does not represent the majority of pilots just himself. For the rest of you, I will say again, The ERJ folks headed for the Delta Connection are not SCABS. Please do not treat them as such out of ignorance. The FREEDOM A list is still out there for you discriminating enjoyment.

Good point, refusal of the jumpseat should only be reserved for the real scumbags. But keep it up guys, management loves when the pilot groups are at eachother's throats.

Superkell said:
You are truly stupid! Why don’t you tell CHQ management that you want them to take back the 125 million $ bribe that they gave to U.S. Air for our flying in the first place. O and you can throw Air Whiskey in too. Our CEO said NO when they said you have to pay to play. When you get over yourself just remember that Mesa pilots will go tell on you. If you act like a Kindergartner you will be treated like one. These guys just need to get to work and if you throw them off for no other reason but to promote your own agenda which is formed out of ignorance you will just prove how stupid you really are when it comes to current events.

First: CHQ is not loaning U $125 million.
Second: It is not "your flying"
Third: Don't compare Air Wisconsin to CHQ/Mesa
Fourth: your CEO is a scum bag. Most MESA pilots understand this, you must be new?
Fifth: You are right, jumpseat wars are stupid and idiotic. Denying anyone but TRUE scabs (off the scab list) and the original freedom scabs is unprofessional.

Latest resources

Back