Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
enuffalready said:
YOU ARE TOO FUNNY FDJ!!!

Anytime any Delta exec says anything that is to the detriment of the heralded mainline pilot you immediately cry foul. But as soon as the exec of another company publishes a letter in an obvious attempt to win concessions you qoute and highlight them as if its gospel and that now, THIS IS PROOF that FDJ and GL were right all along. GIVE ME A FRIGGIN BREAK.

what a stooge

Well first of all, you are lucky that the Delta pilots negotiated at least 25% of all DCI flying will be flown by CMR, despite the fact that the CMR pilots, through their MEC, slammed the door in the face of over 1,300 furloughed mainline pilots. So at least you have some scope at DCI thanks to the Delta pilots.

Second, I never said any of this was the gospel or not, I just put it out there hoping there might be some intelligent rebuttal of what Fred said. I guess I was asking too much of you. You seem only capable of childish personal attacks.

Third, I highlighted the significant losses CMR posts for Delta and the fact that the DOT figures are bogus, because so many of you have been in denial about RJ economics for quite some time and have touted the DOT numbers as gospel, when obviously they are not. Please feel free to argue otherwise.

Berry McCockner said:
You guys voted yes last time. Did you get the bigger, badder E170/190. No you got nothing. Now they want more. The big D just want to lower your cost so they can sell you. Don't listen to D'angelo, he has no balls to stand up for what he deserves. (nice picture, are you gay?). Cmair fought long and hard for this contract, don't give it up

I believe I am capable of deciding what I deserve thank you very much. The fact is we are very well compensated for what we do. You have to pay your dues as an FO making ok money after the first year. Then when you upgrade you make good $$. Im ready to let go of the past, and look forward to keeping my job. I just need a bit of open time and ill be A OK.

D'Angelo said:
Quite frankly I could care a less about the proverbial bar my friends. Im not willing to risk everything just for ego purposes. "The bar" is just nothing smoke and mirrors. I do not care who is furloughed I do not care who is in contract negotiations I do care about saving my career. So you vote no then what? Some "bottom feeder" gets the flying and now you have to go work for one of the bottom feeders? I dont think so my friend. There may be a bunch of pilots on the street right now. I do not plan on joining them and a lot of people share my sentiment. Its called thinking with your logic not with your passion and misdirected anger.

It is dumb A$$es like you whom sell out the whole industry....Betcha you voted yes for more airplanes....I want more kool aid!

MORON!

So Comair accounts for 100 million out of how many Billions that Delta loses per year? You're saying that flying the RJ is the main reason Delta is in trouble now? Just wondering why you love to show how the regional carriers lose money for Delta when it is doing a pretty good job of that by itself.

D'angelo.....

And when the company asks you to pay to come to work, you gonna do that too? Mean while you vote "YES" then FRED GETS HIS BONUS..while you stand in the food stamp line.....

L1011 Rules! said:
It is dumb A$$es like you whom sell out the whole industry....Betcha you voted yes for more airplanes....I want more kool aid!

MORON!

Sell out the industry? Fraid not. Some days you gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em. I could care a less whats going on in the rest of the industry. As long as ive got my job making pretty good money im happy

D'Angelo said:
I believe I am capable of deciding what I deserve thank you very much. The fact is we are very well compensated for what we do. You have to pay your dues as an FO making ok money after the first year. Then when you upgrade you make good $$. Im ready to let go of the past, and look forward to keeping my job. I just need a bit of open time and ill be A OK.

D'angelo, you are probably just the kind of guy that picks up open time while his brothers are walking the street after being furloughed......Nice picture fag

First of all... I have no problem with someone quiting one airline to work for another. I do have a problem with someone retaining seniority at one company while working for another that they have no plan on staying at. If a DAL pilot wants to give up his DAL number and come to CMR that's fine with me.

If CMR hired a DAL furloughee and he got to keep his number then that drives our training costs up, because as soon as he is able to leave he will, which leads the company to have to hire and train someone else.

Second of our MEC is not the one that is in charge of the hiring process at CMR. Last time I checked that was a function of managment handled via the HR dept.

And as far as the DOT numbers go. What makes them bogus?

D'Angelo said:
Sell out the industry? Fraid not. Some days you gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em. I could care a less whats going on in the rest of the industry. As long as ive got my job making pretty good money im happy

I'm guessing you're young and single with no mortgage and no kids. Right?

Latest resources

Back