• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FRED BUTTRELL Letter to CMR Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why do all the toolboxes have the names to match? Vote NO! Management only wants a yes. They don't care who the pilots are, meaning, they will get rid of you and get new ones at first year pay!

D'Angelo voting yes will only put more pressure on ASA to lower the bar more. One yes vote will not save your job or mine. We as a group voted yes last time and where did it get us? So we got to borrow 5 or so airframes for 6 months. Vote NO and you will be able to move on and maybe not have to put up with this BS again for a while.

Once again this is my third airline and I am willing to call there bluff. Grow a set and act like a man.

D'Angelo said:
Vote yes = save your job. Vote no = go down in history as a fool starting over at another airline. Its easy to keep your head up voting yes. Voting no just allows you to throw your tail between your legs and goto another airline anyway and start all over. No one will remember you for it, no one will appriciate it. Its a new world out there.

Precisely why it will pass 70-30 or so! Big talk, but people dont vote their jobs away. Then ASA will be forced to lower rates, then Skywest will be whipsawed to beat ASA's, back to Comair to give back more, here comes ASA again to go lower or lose out to Comair and Skywest.............oops, Mesa and CHQ went even lower to get some more growth!

WHEN WILL THIS MERRY GO ROUND STOP?!?!?!?!?!

I'd be more tempted to sympathize with Fred if he just did not lie about the last LOA.....More jobs/Jets if you approve a concession on the contract.....Now the company wants to cut everyhting you have worked for....Vote no.....actually vote F~(K NO!

For you folks that get email op note updates via comair, if you get one that was forwarded to FB, right click FB's name and click "properties."

What do you notice?

Quite frankly I could care a less about the proverbial bar my friends. Im not willing to risk everything just for ego purposes. "The bar" is just nothing smoke and mirrors. I do not care who is furloughed I do not care who is in contract negotiations I do care about saving my career. So you vote no then what? Some "bottom feeder" gets the flying and now you have to go work for one of the bottom feeders? I dont think so my friend. There may be a bunch of pilots on the street right now. I do not plan on joining them and a lot of people share my sentiment. Its called thinking with your logic not with your passion and misdirected anger.

You guys voted yes last time. Did you get the bigger, badder E170/190. No you got nothing. Now they want more. The big D just want to lower your cost so they can sell you. Don't listen to D'angelo, he has no balls to stand up for what he deserves. (nice picture, are you gay?). Cmair fought long and hard for this contract, don't give it up

Delta can't wipe there own ass without the judges approval. I beleive she has already stated that cmair pilots were underpaid. Let the judge make the decision, not the liars, i mean delta execs.

Latest resources

Back