Fred a no-show in GSO today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dvmthwsvan

I can't believe in this time of crisis that he would not show up. There went an hour worth of gas for nothing. He better have been at a meeting getting my job back. The only thing I have heard about pilots being furloughed is off here. What kind of crap is that. I mean, if he really cared his main concern would be to comfort the employees in a time of need. Especially GSO where most of the pilots are in the bottom 220-440. I wonder if he gave four hours notice or if he will get an SD.

Dave

first time getting kicked in the nads?

Its the airline industry, get used to it. You sound like an whiny Riddle puke that thinks he deserves a job. I'm sure Mesa is hiring.

9rj9, i only reserve this for a few special people... you my friend are a douche. I hope you end up without a job and not able to pay bills or food for foolish comments like that.

idratherfly4283 said:
9rj9, i only reserve this for a few special people... you my friend are a douche. I hope you end up without a job and not able to pay bills or food for foolish comments like that.

agree 100%

although, reserving douche for special people is a woman's job

9rj9 said:
Its the airline industry, get used to it. You sound like an whiny Riddle puke that thinks he deserves a job. I'm sure Mesa is hiring.

And you sound like a guy that has never attended a university.

wow...

must have hit close to home. Now you know how the furloughed Delta guys feel after watching their jobs go to Comair for the last 4 years.

so then it should makes since that you would feel sympathy rather than joy for what is happening. Remember the quote an "eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".

Latest resources

Back