• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fractionals and military

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You sound like someone who shouldn't quit thier day job. I feel sorry for you if you work in corporate.

You feel sorry for me??? Wow, I feel sorry for you. Anyone that thinks that people can't learn a new skill, has a very narrow minded view of the world. Or take themselve just a little too seriously.

Customer service is nothing "you are born with" it isn't the ability to to run a fast time in the 100 meter dash or the ability to hit a curve ball.

Also thanks for the advice about not quitting my day job, I won't. It is one of the best gigs in aviation and I saw the potential many years ago.

You feel sorry for me??? Wow, I feel sorry for you. Anyone that thinks that people can't learn a new skill, has a very narrow minded view of the world. Or take themselve just a little too seriously.

Customer service is nothing "you are born with" it isn't the ability to to run a fast time in the 100 meter dash or the ability to hit a curve ball.

Also thanks for the advice about not quitting my day job, I won't. It is one of the best gigs in aviation and I saw the potential many years ago.

Don't know what dream world your living in. But Customer service is something you're born with. Not everyone has customer service skills no matter how much training you give them. Glad you like your job, with your attitude you'll need it. Feel so sorry for you. :bomb:

BTW who do you work for? Bet you don't have the guts to post it. :laugh:

Last edited:
Don't know what dream world your living in. But Customer service is something you're born with. Not everyone has customer service skills no matter how much training you give them. Glad you like your job, with your attitude you'll need it. Feel so sorry for you. :bomb:

I disagree. Having been on both sides (in the operations center and as a pilot) at a Fractional, someone with the desire can be taught customer service, and to the same degree, most customer service reps don't and won't understand the flying side.

I disagree. Having been on both sides (in the operations center and as a pilot) at a Fractional, someone with the desire can be taught customer service, and to the same degree, most customer service reps don't and won't understand the flying side.

Yes I agree, With the desire. but what happens when the pilot doesn't have the desire and just wants to fly the plane? What do you say to that? I've been in corporate 8 years, I too have experience.

Last edited:

Hmmm.... Well now that we feel sorry for each other.

I will get down to business, I have plenty of guts not that it matters to you. My attitude is fine thanks for checking and if you had been paying attention the last several years you would know that I'm a long time capt at NJA. Take all the shots you want, what you say doesn't really matter to me in the least.

You have your opionion and obviously nothing in this world will ever change that or make you think that there is maybe another way to do things.

Now the question, big talking corportate dude is who do you work for????? Now I bet there will be nothing but crickets.

I can't believe you're so thick that you haven't figured out who RNObased works for... :rolleyes:

Thanks you sir you are very very smart! I guess I didn't figure it out. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
When I was doin NVG's in the UH-60 I didn't know jack about customer service.

I've been in the VIP business since 1995. I've learned from some incredibly good people regarding customer service.

In fact, recently, we've had to put emphasis on our new aviator training because of an influx of M.I. (military Intellegence) pilots.

They have been flying "Gray" airplanes full of radios. They have limited knowledge of VIP flying.

They are very trainable and do just fine.

I would think this would apply to fighter guys as well?

They only have 1 emergency procedure that they have to know. (Eject!) (Sorry couldn't resist hahahaha)

But given the opportunity, they generally do just fine.

Ha? :confused:

Hmmm.... Well now that we feel sorry for each other.

I will get down to business, I have plenty of guts not that it matters to you. My attitude is fine thanks for checking and if you had been paying attention the last several years you would know that I'm a long time capt at NJA. Take all the shots you want, what you say doesn't really matter to me in the least.

You have your opionion and obviously nothing in this world will ever change that or make you think that there is maybe another way to do things.

Now the question, big talking corportate dude is who do you work for????? Now I bet there will be nothing but crickets.

Thanks for countering everything I've put down. I 've done enough to expose your insecurities. There is always another and better way of doing things. Its no secret I'm a Captain at XOJet. I really don't care what you've said here in this thread. As I said earlier on Reply#3. At XOJet customer service is HUGE! We know the pilots coming to interview here have the aviation skills to do the job. But we are also looking at the personalities that fit the mold for customer service. Unfortunately not everyone fits this or aviation skills or both. Just like if someone didn't do good on a sim ride or oral. Most likely they won't get picked as with any company. This is very simple. The pilots we've hired have been some of the best I've seen in my 17 year career. So what I'm telling you does work. Take it for what its worth, but, for us, it works! Our pax rave over it. So you can go on and on about this, but first hand, it works. No Crickets required. So long Captain!

Last edited:
Thanks for countering everything I've put down. I 've done enough to expose your insecurities. There is always another and better way of doing things. Its no secret I'm a Captain at XOJet. I really don't care what you've said here in this thread. As I said earlier on Reply#3. At XOJet customer service is HUGE! We know the pilots coming to interview here have the aviation skills to do the job. But we are also looking at the personalities that fit the mold for customer service. Unfortunately not everyone fits this or aviation skills or both. Just like if someone didn't do good on a sim ride or oral. Most likely they won't get picked as with any company. This is very simple. The pilots we've hired have been some of the best I've seen in my 17 year career. So what I'm telling you does work. Take it for what its worth, but, for us, it works! Our pax rave over it. So you can go on and on about this, but first hand, it works. No Crickets required. So long Captain!

You are truely one of the weirdest people I have ever encountered on this web site. You feel the need to point out how great you are at every turn and point out what you call my insecurities. I'm fine BTW.

Good to you and XOJet I'm sure you two are a match made in heaven. I'm done with you and your overworked ego.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back