Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CheckandSet said:
I would like to do some politican.
Any particular politician in mind? Male, Female, Democrat, or Republican. Follow up and let us know which one you decided on and whether you enjoyed it or not.

Where is the disssent

Stinkbug said:
What you heard is essentially correct. Though I don't know if the fellows you talked to mentioned that the once-per-year 11-day tour is followed by 10 days off. We do conduct our three-day recurrent on our weeks off. So there's two more tours where you could potentially be gone for 10 days. Yes, training on off weeks is a sore spot with most of the pilots. Although I'd like to see it change, it really doesn't bother me much personally...our total days off per year still exceeds that of the other fractionals (except perhaps the top 50% of Netjets guys, who are 7/7 and train during their on weeks).
You gotta believe after 9 or 10 days at it, those pilots gotta be darsh garn tired.

Im surprised a company so great to work for is doin this to its crews. Not just bad for morale, bad for safety.

What other dirty little secrets are lurkin at CS? Prolly nobody'll respond cause theyre afraid of big bro catchin' up with 'em.

Speak up lurkers. How is QOL at CS now?

Last edited:
a little misinterpintation in my wording, What I meant was-- I'm interested in interviewing with cs and wanting to know who I need to contact to receive an interview? Thanks If any one could help I would appreciate it!

Latest resources

Back