• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Fractional Jumpseats

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you want to know what the con's are. Be a pilot and work the line. Those that don't work the line have no idea.

remember the grass isnt' allways greener.

yeah - they all think it's fun and games on the road! last month two people rode from cmh-anc-kix-jkt-kix-anc-pbi just for the fun of it. just last week another one rode tus-ppt-elp.

Huh? You ferried to all those places one after another with company employees along for the ride?? I assume you mean PANC... but KIX, JKT, PPT -where is that?

guess you aren't really a dispatcher if you don't have access to those location id's!
anc - anchorage
ppt - tahiti
kix - osaka
jkt - jakarta
and yes, they were all ferries except for the ppt-elp leg which was live.

bizjet737 said:
guess you aren't really a dispatcher if you don't have access to those location id's!
anc - anchorage
ppt - tahiti
kix - osaka
jkt - jakarta
and yes, they were all ferries except for the ppt-elp leg which was live.

I'm not an International dispatcher and you forgot the first letter of the identifier so it's kind of tough to look it up (from home).

Not that it's important - but I'm still perplexed at your comment "yeah - they all think it's fun and games on the road! last month two people rode..." :confused: The context of this thread was jumpseating... the only people having fun and games on those flights are paying customers.

What was the date? I'd like to look it up.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back