• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO's for life

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, this is total flame-bait.....or rather FLAMER-bait! What a tool!
Cheers to my fellow 135 freight-dawgs!

The sad thing is that what this dork says is close to what I actually hear out there on the line lately!
:smash:

Me thinks flame, or someone got someone else's login and password and that poor schmuck is on a 4-day with not enough time to check flightinfo.com!

Come on guys, there is no one THIS stupid. :)

You paid ten dollars to do this?

I paid my dues just like everyone else, I am just tired of everyone knocking RJ's. Atleast I am burning jet A compared to these piston jockeys...
You aren't burning anything, you are a glorified gear biatch. Your dues haven't even started to be paid. Wait till you upgrade9heaven forbid), and have a moron like you sitting next to you when you have to shoot a Cat II to minimums and have to go missed and your divert airport has gone below minimums. Good luck picking your way through that line of thunderstorms with that F/O(like you) who just is amazed to be sitting in a SJS plane that smells like azz.
PBR

You guys need to chill.... This guy is just flaming, and you bite...
My philosophy on this is that it doesn't matter what airplane you're flying (C172, Jet, CRJ, Nava ho, 414, lear, or A380), one day something is gonna get wrong (ice for some, mechanical, storm, ect...) and it will be that day that your pilot skills will have to shine, in any airplane.

Now, relax, respect your peers, enjoy the clear weather, and crack that beer open...

$10 buys two beers even at the most expensive of crew hotels.

Why would anybody waste it on Flightinfo???

i dont know about you, but he didn't fool me. i just told he what he can go do. he is a tool for starting this thread serious or not.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back