• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO's for life

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well this is the regional room and was aiming to talk to fellow RJ pilots, but it seems I have drawn the attention of every j-brake frieght dawg on here...

You'd think that people spending this much time on flightinfo would develop more of an ear for flamebait...

This guy is in the same boat as InstructorDude...stirring the pot to see what sort of entertaining reaction he can provoke. Ya'll are falling for it pretty hard, too...

being proud of your rj status is about as stupid as being happy you're the third tallest midget in the room.

Now that there is the most intelligent thing said thus far on this silly flamebait thread. Thank you Danny, I was beginning to think there wasn't going to be a punch line.

-Blucher

Guys, look at his join date. He just joined within the last few days and he starts off with this obvious flamebait post? Easy to see that this is just the newest incarnation of Rhoid/HellowNewWoman/InstructorDude/etc..... Nothing to see here, move along.

I normally don't make any comments on fi..but I can't just seat and read this moron's ignorant talking here. Hey dude! Before you want to talk about any pt 135 flying, get your real experience in flying single pilot twin in icing condition at night with no radar with partial panel with comm fail. Oh one more, the combustion heater that keeps your ass warm is also inop. It's not just sim profile man. It's real deal out there when you fly checks and speciments.
Now I am flying in the glass cockpit with hot coffee above wx. but I still thank God I survived from there.
And I am still praying for those brothers flying down there stormy night. Grow up man!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back