• Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just did my expense report from my last tour. I have hotel receipts from:

London
Dublin
Bermuda
Nantucket
Dulles
Santa Monica

And that was a 7-day tour. We do 14 hour days standing on our heads in the Gulfstream fleet...

London
Dublin
Bermuda
Nantucket
Dulles
Santa Monica

And that was a 7-day tour. We do 14 hour days standing on our heads in the Gulfstream fleet...

Do a 5 legger in the Yultra. Guaranteed you'll be doing the "Crying Game" at the end of the day. :)

London
Dublin
Bermuda
Nantucket
Dulles
Santa Monica

Thats 4 outta 6 solid overnights....Could do without IAD or ACK...Santa Monica might be my new favorite overnight...Maybe someday I'll get back there.

I AM the man from KACK.

Not necessarily true- 2006 was far busier for me on the Excel. That was due to having lots of airplanes, but not enough pilots getting through the training tunnel. It is back to normal times for me now on the Excel. Some days are brutal and others are do nothing and others are somewhere in between. It is definitely busier than the last couple of years, but not crazy all the time yet. I definitely believe things will get busier and busier until we reach the breaking point before current management will recall, but I don't think we are anywhere close to that. It is going to take a heck of a lot more fatigue calls that co$t the company more than it costs to recall.

It is going to take a heck of a lot more fatigue calls that co$t the company more than it costs to recall.

I think the breaking point will be selloffs if it is not fatigue calls. Either way, they won't recall anyone until they absolutely, positively need to.

London
Dublin
Bermuda
Nantucket
Dulles
Santa Monica

Thats exactly why you can have it and most of us do not want the International side

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back