For those that want to "vote and get it over with" at SKYW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
embdrvr,

your insults and and hate-filled responses have further solidified my impressions and opinions.

thank you

Nobody hates you doushbag. (misspelled purposely)
We actually feel sorry for you.
We'd hate to have to through life blind and ignorant.
And we're tired of your poser posts. You're a junior FO with SJS yet you try to come off as someone with far more experience.

Be sure and get your card sent in.

Last edited:
more insults, thanks again. makes me want to join the club even less.

keep 'em comin'

If you don't like unions, your life in this industry is really going to be limited.

1. You stay where you are the rest of your career.
2. You go to work for some No-union airline.. ummmm Jetblue is all i can think of.

Either way... you have limited your chances at advancement. Maybe your young, but even that you will outgrow.

SkyWest pilots have moved on to FedEx, Southwest, Continental, etc. as of late. It is simply not true that being non-union excludes you somehow. where do you get this information?

SkyWest pilots have moved on to FedEx, Southwest, Continental, etc. as of late. It is simply not true that being non-union excludes you somehow. where do you get this information?

I think he was referring to you guys and your "union's suck" attitudes with regards to moving on to the next level. If you are so anti-union then you obviously would not be interested in working for ANY of the legacies, and all the majors/nationals, with the exception of JB, would you?

He didn't say you won't get hired, just that unions are a way of life at most airlines.

I don't. why do other groups care what we think?

I was at an ALPA carrier, does my experience count for anything?

are my opinions automatically discounted because I don't support the club, or is there a non-union position that you'd respect?

We care what you think because we know what you do will effect us. Like it a or not we are all in this together. What Skywest pilots do effect us. and vice versa. With ALPA we have more control over what that effect is...

for example.. Skywest pilots are enjoying increased safety rules with LAHSO. What the FAA wanted and what was safe were two different things. The agreed upon version was done by ALPA. Again ALPA works for all pilots, even Skywest.

There is strength is Unity. We know that if Skywest pilots come to ALPA we will be even stronger and more effective.

It is not about you. Or us. It is about We.

Latest resources

Back