Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For those of you who are thinking of voting for Kerry...........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
vc10 said:
And were Assyria, Mesopotamia and Babylon democracies?

D'oh!
They were just about as democratic as the various governments in Germany during the Reformation and the Age of Enlightenment. Reformation = religious change; Enlightenment = generalized European social/cultural change. Neither was accompanied by any sort of dreamy representative democracy in the region. The Germans didn't go down that path until they got whipped up into a nationalistic fervor after getting their @sses handed to them by Napoleon. The result? Bismarck and Hitler. Great examples of how idyllic Germany was prior to their post-WWII constitution... which didn't get ratified until 1949 by the way - 4 years AFTER the war ended. Maybe you could give the Iraqis 4 years to upright their society and adopt lasting political and social reform before you continue crying about how the sky is falling. Or at least do a little more homework first...:D

Moore's clone!

VC,
Just curious. You are very outspoken against Bush and his foreign policy. Tell me: 1) How Kerry's foreign policy will differ and 2) What do you think Bush's reasons and goals were by invading Iraq?

46, don't you know who VC is? Mr. Moore, is that you?

Retro bumper sticker.....

NIXON, NOW MORE THAN EVER

Is This An Essay Question?

Tim47SIP said:
VC,
Just curious. You are very outspoken against Bush and his foreign policy. Tell me: 1) How Kerry's foreign policy will differ and 2) What do you think Bush's reasons and goals were by invading Iraq?

Does spelling count? Does spelling count?

This thread is like a bad civics lesson gone bad!

Famous quotes.....name the person

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

"One small step for man, a giant leap for mankind."

"Bitch set me up."

Our survey said...

John F. Kennedy

Neal Armstrong

Marion Barry

Hey,
ABB=Anybody But Bush. Kerry could spend his whole 4 years interviewing (and get Bl0jobs nonstop) from White House interns, and still do a better job than the shrub. Bush is an encylopedia example of the Peter principal.
Later
PBR

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

--Teddy Roosevelt

Great quote...and the reason I will not vote for John Kerry.

T8

Last edited:
This is an interesting article

Bush Campaign More Thought Out Than Iraq War
WASHINGTON, DC—Military and political strategists agreed Monday that President Bush's re-election campaign has been executed with greater precision than the war in Iraq. "Judging from the initial misrepresentation of intelligence data and the ongoing crisis in Najaf, I assumed the president didn't know his ass from his elbow," said Col. Dale Henderson, a military advisor during the Reagan Administration. "But on the campaign trail, he's proven himself a master of long-term planning and unflinching determination. How else can you explain his strength in the polls given this economy?" Henderson said he regrets having characterized Bush's handling of the war as "incompetent," now that he knows the president's mind was simply otherwise occupied

nimtz said:
How many charter companies similiar to Trans Meridian are available that offer the type of service a presidental candidate needs in air travel and have a pilot union? I don't think ATA would drop a 757 and reconfigure it, so do you know somebody else? Help me out cause I can't think of one. I have more objections to any standing president spending my tax dollars using Air Force One to go to political fundraisers or cheesy campaign photo ops.

Did you feel The same way when Clinton logged more miles than the last two Presidents before him?

Latest resources

Back