Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For those of you who are thinking of voting for Kerry...........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Has anyone else noticed the similarities between George W. Bush and Homer Simpson. Here we have it...Homer Simpson, a safety inspector in Springfields Nuclear Power plant. Homer has life easy with a very forgiving wife, and a family that adores him even though he doesnt appreciate them. Home at times qualifies as a drunk, even though I bet Marge doesn't withhold sex like First Lady Laura Bush does.
Homer gets away with just about everything. He is utterly incompetant in his job and only shows professionalism when people are watching, and sometimes not even then. Homer at times is incredibly stubborn and will not change his mind even if he knows he is doing something wrong. Other times, he is gullible and allows the wrong people to influence his life decisions. Homer is willing to lie to anyone and tell any untruth he has to get his way.
Has anyone else but me noticed that the president has the same characteristics.
I think I would rather vote for Bart instead!

http://master.mx-targeting.com/mx/s...20041026&cntp=cable&capcntdy=2&capcnt=2&&cook

...And the title for the MOST REDICULOUS POST goes to:

Embraerjetpilot!!

Congrats you've won an entire week at the DNC Talking Points Seminar in Berkely, CA.

Enjoy!

embraerjetpilot said:
Has anyone else noticed the similarities between George W. Bush and Homer Simpson. Here we have it...Homer Simpson, a safety inspector in Springfields Nuclear Power plant. Homer has life easy with a very forgiving wife, and a family that adores him even though he doesnt appreciate them. Home at times qualifies as a drunk, even though I bet Marge doesn't withhold sex like First Lady Laura Bush does.
Homer gets away with just about everything. He is utterly incompetant in his job and only shows professionalism when people are watching, and sometimes not even then. Homer at times is incredibly stubborn and will not change his mind even if he knows he is doing something wrong. Other times, he is gullible and allows the wrong people to influence his life decisions. Homer is willing to lie to anyone and tell any untruth he has to get his way.
Has anyone else but me noticed that the president has the same characteristics.
I think I would rather vote for Bart instead!

GWB??? I thought you were describing Clinton and/or Kerry!!! Try again.

vc10 said:
I wouldn't trust this administration to run a popsicle stand. Being steadfast is no substitute for good judgment and basic competence.
Then I speculate you loathed the Clinton administration and you'd be appalled at a Kerry administration?

You point out the sins of GWB but your alternative (Kerry) is worse. To a certain degree your anti-Bush opinions are understandable but to prop up Kerry as the cureall is absurd. This polical match-up is similar to the Arizona Cardinals vs. Buffalo Bills game this weekend. Both stink is just a question of how bad. So why all the drama?

No drama---just the facts, ma'am. How Kerry will do is frankly unknown. However, even if he's only mediocre, he'll still outperform Bush. Bush's administration is incompetent and borderline criminally negligent (380 tons of missing high explosive---thank heavens there were no WMDs, otherwise that would have been looted too...) The execution of this war has been an absolute embarrassment---it would be funny if so many lives hadn't been ruined by the incompetence of this administration.

SDF2BUF2MCO said:
Then I speculate you loathed the Clinton administration and you'd be appalled at a Kerry administration?

You point out the sins of GWB but your alternative (Kerry) is worse. To a certain degree your anti-Bush opinions are understandable but to prop up Kerry as the cureall is absurd. This polical match-up is similar to the Arizona Cardinals vs. Buffalo Bills game this weekend. Both stink is just a question of how bad. So why all the drama?

vc10, I don't want to get involved in the Bush v Kerry debate, but you may want to relook at the facts concerning the missing 380 tons of explosives. A reporter from Rueters and NBC News was there with the 101st Airborne when they rolled into the facility during the fall of Iraq. The stuff was already gone, according to them. Without their eyewitness account and the account of the 101st Airborne troops, look at it logically. Is an insurgency which is not organized yet, going to be able to get 380 tons of explosives out (38 trucks assuming they have trucks, and trucks that can hold 10 tons) through and endless convoy streaming to Bagdad, while J-Stars is watching? Don't think so.

Further, if you understand the role of a Commander-in-Chief, you know it is not the responsibility of the President to guard this facility with the explosives. Kerry's acusations, if it was even close to being true, is really an attack on the leadership of the 101st Airborne. His camp knows this, but is hoping the average voter will be stupid enough to blame a President for a tactical mistake on a battlefield.

This is pure politics, and the New York times is trying to influence the election. Watch this story blow up in the next few days. Talk radio and the bloggers have forced FOX News and even CNN ato tell both sides now, the other news agencies will be forced to report the whole story.

I can say without any reservation that our President respects life. My absentee ballot was cast for President Bush.

Thank You,
Mick

p.s. If you plan to make personal attacks and name-calling, the debate ends here.[/QUOTE]
You are ignorant, no that's not name calling, that's a fact. How do you reconcile the fact that so many conservatives are pro-life and pro capital punishment? Contradictions cannot exist.

Aristotle said so, and he is smarter than you.

Here's the real deal.

My older brother, God Bless Him, is flying Apaches in Iraq right now. His wife gave me a patriotic "Operation: Iraqi Freedom" T'Shirt and I nearly vomited. If the Iraqis want their freedom so much, let them EARN IT THEMSELVES. In the meantime, God Bless my brother and his ill-conceived mission in Iraq. And if he doesn't come home safely than who is to blame?

Latest resources

Back