• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

For SWA Poolies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Lines for June SUCK. No 20 day off line and very few 19 day off lines. A bunch of 18 day off lines, which makes me think - they need to hire some folks so I can get back to my 20 days off lines.

When it's been this long between class dates-- who throws the party for the 1st class?

When it's been this long between class dates-- who throws the party for the 1st class?

JMO---The Pilots that are getting to go to upgrade because we are hiring should. :beer:

....That is if we have an upgrade class considering all of the down-grades that have happened.

There will be a party. Don't worry.

Hell, at this point, I would almost bet that the new hire class would pay for it (me probably being one of them)!

I'm sure that would be too much of a breach of protocol though.

Hell, at this point, I would almost bet that the new hire class would pay for it (me probably being one of them)!

I'm sure that would be too much of a breach of protocol though.

You're damn skippy, I will gladly throw us/them a party.:D

Plus after the USAirways DAL slot swap fiasco, DCA will be SWA's newest city real soon. It happened before and I think it is starting to happen again. SWA is positioning themselves to pounce on whatever opportunity that comes up. They always do this, especially when other carriers are making it easy for them. The only difference this time around is the economy was keeping them from pulling the trigger last year. They were being extra careful, but now with the latest earning reports, plus this merger deal between CAL and UAL, SWA is like a shark in the middle of a chum pool...LOOK OUT.

Plus after the USAirways DAL slot swap fiasco, DCA will be SWA's newest city real soon. It happened before and I think it is starting to happen again. SWA is positioning themselves to pounce on whatever opportunity that comes up. They always do this, especially when other carriers are making it easy for them. The only difference this time around is the economy was keeping them from pulling the trigger last year. They were being extra careful, but now with the latest earning reports, plus this merger deal between CAL and UAL, SWA is like a shark in the middle of a chum pool...LOOK OUT.

That and more service to LGA -- how ironic that by intentionally trying to keep SWA out of the DCA/LGA slots they will likely have to sell some of those slots to SWA !!

Us Dallas based pilots will take care of it. Wild Turkey at 7:37 pm.

I have a beautiful daughter to thank from that Wild Turkey that new hire night...I guess that would should be my favorite drink...haven't had it since...i am afraid to.

Latest resources

Back