? for Freedom Airlines/AWE pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJ;

Yeah, I know. We"re all looking for a ride home. Nobody more than me. But think about it. You got something like 25 flights between PHX-DFW operated by 4 different airlines. Last I heard 2 of those flights we're operated by Freedom . You mean to tell me you can't wait around for one of the other 23? C'mon man!

PHXFLYR

:cool:

Relax PHXFLYR, didn't really know anything about them. I pretty much have my commute figured out and it doesn't involve them. RJ

RJ:

Well,consider yourself "educated".....and good luck with your commute!

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
RJones said:
Geesh, didn't know all that. Really just looking for a ride home. RJ

RJones, take a look on the regional boards and do a search on Freedom. You'll find out what this scumb has done not only to Mesa, but how they have managed to screw other pilot groups that are in contract negotiations.

As a side note, I carry a Freedom pilot list and will NEVER NEVER give one of these boys a ride. However keep in mind, the only way to know of the original and real Freedom scum is to have a list.

Last edited:
Well, isn't that nice...an even smaller "p*cker" has come out the dark and spoke his opinion.

Stuff it buddy. When gate agents and F/A's put in the time, money, sweat and hards times as we pilots have to get to this position then maybe we might consider them.

The reality is that most of you all talk big here, but never say a word when it comes to signing the jumpseat form. (As it should be).

What?

You've got a real problem, not me, not the pilot's...something is buggin you. I'll bet your a lot of fun to be around.

I'm all for F/A's, gate agents, mechanics etc. within the company (SWA) to ride all they want. I go out of my way to help others when I can...it's our teamwork and attitude that sets us apart from the others. However, when it comes to off line jumpseats you simply cannot just give it away like candy...so you ask to find out.

It's all about attitude and from all appearances you've lost it. My thread was about jumpseating on Freedom Airlines, not about the politics of it and whom they/others will or will not let ride and why this person can or cannot ride.

It's the others that have posted replies to my thread that have prompted you, an alleged pilot, to post your banter. I typically do not engage in a discussion such as this with a person such as you...I fell victim and regret it.

RJ

RJ;

Give up on this guy..... he's just not worth the effort.

PHXFLYR:cool:

RJones said:
You've got a real problem, not me, not the pilot's...something is buggin you. I'll bet your a lot of fun to be around.

I think Les did something that he's ashamed of, it might have happend sometime between "83" and "85".

Just curious what you all see is wrong with jumping on Freedom. It's not like they're making any $$ off you. It's kinda like if I saw someone I didn't like hitchhiking I'd never give them a ride, but if I needed a ride home and someone who I didn't particularly care for pulled over and offered me a ride I'd take it and keep my thoughts to myself till I got home. It's kinda a work on them as your just adding weight and taking up space.

Latest resources

Back