• Start date
  • Watchers 23

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Every new hire at US Airways wishes these guys would sit down and work it out, but it's never gonna happen.

Every new hire at US Airways wishes these guys would sit down and work it out, but it's never gonna happen.

What can we do to get this done? There are more and more of us every day who don't care which way the list goes as long as we get a new contract.

I get it. The east guys don't want someone hired 10 or more years after them senior to them and the west guys don't want to give up the nic but even if it would cost you an upgrade you could still make more as a senior fo at the mou rates than you can as a reserve captain under loa93 and then also have a great schedule. I just want to get this done.

How about now?

Current 2nd year E9 FO is around $45.

MOU 2nd year E9 FO in 2014 is $57/hr, 3rd year MOU E9 FO is $70/hr
Us Air MOU rates

Current LOA93 73/AB FO Rates:
$25.00 (Year 1 now $3,000/month)
$57.00 (Year 2)
$62.00
$73.00
$75.00
$77.00
$79.00
$81.00
$82.00
$83.00
$84.00
$85.00 (year 12)

This has to be a joke. I suppose that's what one gets when they agree to binding arbitration and then not abide by it and throw their union out.

Yeah, I'll get right on that.

Aren't you glad you called the Westies the "Sand People?" How idiotic, and your lower pay will continue. Oh well....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yeah but upgrade time will be really quick and then we'll make 10 dollars more an hour than they do at regionals. Gotta laugh to keep from crying.

This has to be a joke. I suppose that's what one gets when they agree to binding arbitration and then not abide by it and throw their union out.

It's not a joke- it's an anchor on the whole industry

Latest resources

Back