Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FO/Flex how would you vote to integrate??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BTW - it would be nice to get the answers to the EASY questions from my first post. So now who is guilty of the smoke and mirror show?

Seeing as someone already posted the info you requested, can you now post the same info on the flex side of the house so the FO pilots can see where we stand.

It would be nice for us to get the EASY answers as well.

It was actually a few #'s shy of 1000.

Are you trying to say TWA that it was the IBT's fault that we are less than half our pilots now then before somebody name S.M. Scheeringa and his little Indian sidekick was tasked by Raytheon with a contract to get Flight Options to a point that they were able to sell it off, because Ricci had the company in such bad financial shape that the only choice for Raytheon was to take it back over. And then after they sold it to HIG, the little indian sidekick Sanjay sued Raytheon for not making good on the contract they provided him that said he would receive a percentage of the sale, all the time they kept telling us we didn't need a contract, that nobody else at Flight Options had a contract, etc......

Don't think I inferred that at all.

Was the IBT on property when you had close to 1,000 pilots?

If they weren't, then how could they be responsible?

Let's face it, if Flexjet management was really in control, they they would be the ones negotiating with the IBT right now.... yet they aren't. It is still KR and his few trusted compadres. Honestly, I don't blame him at all, but the idea that DW and company are in control is another one of KR's "illusions".

Let's face it, if Flexjet management was really in control, they they would be the ones negotiating with the IBT right now.... yet they aren't. It is still KR and his few trusted compadres. Honestly, I don't blame him at all, but the idea that DW and company are in control is another one of KR's "illusions".

Why do you keep working for KR?

We're all told that Ricci is to be despised, not trusted and what a snake he is. I'm not defending him. But on the other hand, how many times have the 1108 pushers told us what a magnificent miracle it was to get in the depth of the recession such a massive increase in many aras. Your CBA would've never happened had Ricci not signed off on it. Seems to me that you should be thanking him for reaching deep into his pockets and giving you the double digit pay raise that every FLOPs pilot has told me about in the FBO's. I know that isn't going to happen, of course, I'm just pointing out the irony.

Latest resources

Back