• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flowthru alive at LCC?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got a rumor from another board that infers the VP of Flt Ops at LCC East said the 190 FO positions will be offered to CEL pilots after the furloughed guys have all had offers. It sounded as if they expect this to happen pretty quickly since interest in recalls is low even for Group 2 airplanes and very low for the 190 FO seats. I think this is good news if correct. Anyone else heard the same?

Flow Through is dead. The rumor is false.

Group II aircfraft offered into the '99 new hire pilot range on the APL. 600-700 APL to go.

T8

If its true, there will be a bunch of folks kickin themselves for leaving!

I'll be the last to kick myself. I'm so happy not be working for that management mindset that US Airways has anymore. Do I want to be stuck in the right seat of an RJ for 10 years on a mainline "B" scale payrate? Do I want to be on one of the indusrty's lowest payscales until I retire?

No and No.

It will only provide some relief for current PDT pilots who want somewhat of a future plan.

Flow Through is dead. The rumor is false.

Group II aircfraft offered into the '99 new hire pilot range on the APL. 600-700 APL to go.

T8

Problem is they can't get APL folks to come down for the right seat of the 190's! How is the flowthru dead?

I'll be the last to kick myself. I'm so happy not be working for that management mindset that US Airways has anymore. Do I want to be stuck in the right seat of an RJ for 10 years on a mainline "B" scale payrate? Do I want to be on one of the indusrty's lowest payscales until I retire?

No and No.

It will only provide some relief for current PDT pilots who want somewhat of a future plan.

I agree! I myself am looking at different options now that I have 1500hrs of PIC, but the bottom line is US Airways is making money and it won't be that bad of a place to be.

It's not a flow thru, it's pref hiring.........

Where do you get this?
There is nothing in the contract about prefered hiring. However, flow thru is in the contract. You could make a case that AAA MEC may try to block flow thru, but there is not cae either for or against pref. hiring.

Where do you get this?
There is nothing in the contract about prefered hiring. However, flow thru is in the contract. You could make a case that AAA MEC may try to block flow thru, but there is not cae either for or against pref. hiring.

Thats why our MEC needs to get the details worked out, or we will get hosed!

How is the flowthru dead?

Ask the PSA MECC. The one censored from December's AAA MEC meeting. The one who filed a grievance against APL J4J at PSA...and all former CEL on the APL.

If you need the PSA resolution, I'll post it tomorrow...or a PSA pilot on this board can post it.

T8

Last edited:
You really have a hardon for trying to stick it to the PSA guys don't you. Didnt you benefit from the flow-through that doesnt exists or did God just miracle you a** to MDA?

Latest resources

Back