Flowthru alive at LCC?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Swaayze

Just got a rumor from another board that infers the VP of Flt Ops at LCC East said the 190 FO positions will be offered to CEL pilots after the furloughed guys have all had offers. It sounded as if they expect this to happen pretty quickly since interest in recalls is low even for Group 2 airplanes and very low for the 190 FO seats. I think this is good news if correct. Anyone else heard the same?

Just got a rumor from another board that infers the VP of Flt Ops at LCC East said the 190 FO positions will be offered to CEL pilots after the furloughed guys have all had offers. It sounded as if they expect this to happen pretty quickly since interest in recalls is low even for Group 2 airplanes and very low for the 190 FO seats. I think this is good news if correct. Anyone else heard the same?

CEL pilots??

CEL pilots??

Combined Eligibility List. This has to do with the flowthru with mainline back during the MidAtlantic times. Sorry no time to explain, but I am sure someone else will.

http://www.usairways-express.com/

This was the CEL options on the website.

CAPTAIN ONLY
Those pilots indicating "Captain Only" will be contacted only for a MidAtlantic Captain Vacancy
US AIRWAYS ONLY
Those pilots indicating "US Airways Only" will be contacted only for a US Airways Mainline Vacancy
ALL
Those pilots indicating ALL will be contacted for any vacancy (Captain or First Officer) at MidAtlantic
NO PREFERENCE
Those pilots indicating NO PREFERENCE will not be contacted for any position at MidAtlantic. Prior to filling vacancies, this can be changed either to CAPTAIN ONLY or ALL by submitting a new preference form​

Last edited:

Steve F. ..........is that you????????????? guess thats one way to keep us here another month

were did you get this info?

If its true, there will be a bunch of folks kickin themselves for leaving!

If its true, there will be a bunch of folks kickin themselves for leaving!

Ehhh depends on the length of time.

If I leave PDT right now for XJT, upgrade in 2 years and move to a major in another 2 years, sitting at PDT waiting 6-8 years for flowthrough would be...

typical PDT lifer decisions? :)

Ehhh depends on the length of time.

If I leave PDT right now for XJT, upgrade in 2 years and move to a major in another 2 years, sitting at PDT waiting 6-8 years for flowthrough would be...

typical PDT lifer decisions? :)

True True, However you are never assured a job at a mainline carrier! This would assure the Job.
Plus a bunch of PDT Captains that are making in the 80's won't take the job. Not many people wanna work for those FO rates on the 190!

Should be interesting...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back