• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it's anything less than the industry leading contract that 1108 promised over three years ago, then it was exactly what I said it would be...... lots of turmoil, lots of hell with little to gain over the long period of time.

Measure the success by the original promises made by 1108, not what winds up in the final contract.

I haven't see the TA, but I'll bet that it's a contract that could have been had 3 years ago had 1108 not been so greedy in promising the FLOPS guys the world...

Come on Bob..Youve seen and read it very carefully..Give us the fine details.. I hear you are gonna be out of a job soon..Is that true?? You think Ricci dont know all the things you have said about him before he came back?? He got what he needed from you and now you will be leaving shortly to pursue other opportunities..Thats how the news post will read anyway...

I agree before you jump for joy read it. For all you know it could be less than what you have now. The company could have said take this or we close the doors.

BTW I hope it is a good TA, GOD knows the industry needs it, especially all of ya'll

I wish all you 'nay sayers' would stop trying to piss on our parade!

The MEC has repeatedly said that they would NOT present a TA to be voted on unless they were sure the pilot group would vote it in. While that's no guaranty, it speaks louder to me than all your negativity. Go hijack some other thread!:uzi:

The MEC has repeatedly said that they would NOT present a TA to be voted on unless they were sure the pilot group would vote it in. While that's no guaranty, it speaks louder to me than all your negativity. Go hijack some other thread!:uzi:

Sometimes the Neg Comm will present the TA to get the NO VOTE as an indicator for management. Then again, maybe this is a good offer. The only criteria is for the members to read it thoroughly and vote for what you believe is right for you and yours. I hope it's a good one for you all. It will only add to better skies fo all of us if it is. Good luck.

If it's anything less than the industry leading contract that 1108 promised over three years ago, then it was exactly what I said it would be...... lots of turmoil, lots of hell with little to gain over the long period of time.

Measure the success by the original promises made by 1108, not what winds up in the final contract.

I haven't see the TA, but I'll bet that it's a contract that could have been had 3 years ago had 1108 not been so greedy in promising the FLOPS guys the world...

Measure your own success by what ALPO has gotten you over the years. Then again, if you were truely a line pilot for Delta, you woulds understand that. Your continuous diatribes against the Fractional pilots and their well being tells us all you're nothing but a management troll. Go away-you're not welcome here. Or anywhere for that matter. God, I can't believe I responded to this ASS.

I raise my hand in a toast to my fellow Options brothers and sisters, and our IBT1108 elected leaders and volunteers. Ironically I also salute the opponents to our organization, because they weren't effective or compelling, only annoying.

Winning is so much more gratifying when you really dislike your opponent. To the loyal brothers and sisters of IBT1108- SALUTE!!! DOWN THE HATCH!!!

Good for you guys.

Now is the time to read and learn what you are voting on.

Have a beer... it's Friday!

I

I don't know anything about your TA or your E board. I have been at NJA for 10 years.

A little history from our side.. our former MEC (Eboard) told us that we had a "kick ass" TA in 2004. I guess that they thought that $69,000 for a 5 year Captain was "kick ass." They were all a bunch of clowns and got our expectations up and then let us down huge.
I certainly hope that this does not happen with you guys. But don't count your chickens until you read it.
Good luck. You guys deserve an industry standard.. And selfishly, I hope that it's better than our TA :)

Dont take their word for it. Read the whole document, not just pay, and make an educated decision for yourself.

I don't know anything about your TA or your E board. I have been at NJA for 10 years.

A little history from our side.. our former MEC (Eboard) told us that we had a "kick ass" TA in 2004. I guess that they thought that $69,000 for a 5 year Captain was "kick ass." They were all a bunch of clowns and got our expectations up and then let us down huge.
I certainly hope that this does not happen with you guys. But don't count your chickens until you read it.
Good luck. You guys deserve an industry standard.. And selfishly, I hope that it's better than our TA :)

A year and a half ago the Union boys turned down a 25% pay raise for us. They promised they could do better. We will soon discover their worth.

Latest resources

Back