• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree before you jump for joy read it. For all you know it could be less than what you have now. The company could have said take this or we close the doors.

BTW I hope it is a good TA, GOD knows the industry needs it, especially all of ya'll

Yes this is what we were waiting for. Thanks MEC!

Speaking of being negative..... Where's Skanza, B-19, Secondsegment and the rest of the union bashers??? I guess they have nothing to say about the TA.

Easy girls.

The Announcement said they got it done. I didn't see anything about what a "big victory" it was for the 1108.

I still think the 1108 is a Joke and am surprised that the International let them get away with all the amateur monkey business.

good news 4 ya

That's good news for you guys. Ya gotta start somewhere and with something.

Read, read and read it again. Good luck to ya all!!!

Good luck guys, I hope it's what you are hoping for and will get your guys back to work.

Success?

Yes this is what we were waiting for. Thanks MEC!

Speaking of being negative..... Where's Skanza, B-19, Secondsegment and the rest of the union bashers??? I guess they have nothing to say about the TA.

If it's anything less than the industry leading contract that 1108 promised over three years ago, then it was exactly what I said it would be...... lots of turmoil, lots of hell with little to gain over the long period of time.

Measure the success by the original promises made by 1108, not what winds up in the final contract.

I haven't see the TA, but I'll bet that it's a contract that could have been had 3 years ago had 1108 not been so greedy in promising the FLOPS guys the world...

Latest resources

Back