Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Strike ballots are being sent out !!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
im willing to pickett with you guys..but I think they changed the tie again since I been there..anyone have a xtra? industry standard or shut the doors flops..

I love the part about us going into the busy sales season and the new PR campaign coming out.( same time as the strike vote PR campaign)

I wonder how the customer who just bought a Jetpass card 48 hours after seeing the Ad will react after he hears about the strike vote? ( I am sure that NJ, CS and Flex salesmen will spread the news)

Isn't that just freak'n INSANE !?! Its beyond me how Mgt thinks. OK, I slow pitched one with the "thinks" idea. Can't wait to get my strike vote in the mail!!! I've had it !!!

I have voted to strike twice and actually been on strike once in this business. When management refuses to negotiate in good faith, then it's time to take a stand and be counted. Most of the time it works to your advantaqe to strike when there is no other honorable alternative. It's better to "die" standing up for what is right.

I've had it too, My "YES" ballot will be back in the mailbox the same day that I get it.

Dude, I can go and be a cabbie or limo (sedan) driver and make what we make at FLOPS

Then do it, fool. And write up scratches and stickers on the limos too, so you don't have to drive them - even though that's what you were hired to do.
Typical.

Latest resources

Back