Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops stops matching 401k contributions . . .

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys need to prepare for the worst. The writing is on the wall and it doesn't look. NJME is a good deal if you can move somewhere closer to Saudi Arabia. You can live wherever you want as long you understand that the company will only pay for economy seats. Hell, you could always try living right where you are for a while and see how it works. That's a ********************load of frequent flier miles baby!

Literally everything here relates to the timeframe to get the country back on a positive economic outlook, the change of perspective necessary. If it takes a year, FLOPS will have trouble making it.

Genius, pure Genius. Once again publishers knows all that is ailing us. Don't you have some flogged out 727's to trade or something? The real question about flops is whether the pilots will accept a way substandard contract in fear of doors closing or stand up for what we rightfully deserve, equall pay and benefits. I would rather die on my feet than down on my knees. If they can't compete on an equal playing field I guess the laws of nature will kick in and the other fractionals will prosper from us shutting down. Now, back to your flight attendant training school boy.

word is HIG has given Flops Management till sep 09 to turn things around or they are going to Liquidate the company. So no need to worry about 401k or a contract at this point..Hope its not true but I would be polising my resume

doesnt matter what the Econimist predict.. Its what HIG wants to happen with there company and how long there willing to lose money before they cut there losses..Like so many other businesess have done lately

no not on the board..But a secret is only a secret until 2 people know it..I have heard FLOPS management is well aware of whats expected..You think there going to announce it publicly? Hey guys we got till sept..Everybody stick around and work real hard till then..

Latest resources

Back