Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops stops matching 401k contributions . . .

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess we must know some of the same people. I heard that HIG was giving our management until August to get the contract done, and things straitened out or they would "liquidate" us and make a profit while doing it.....oh wait, that was last August, and $hietfingers scheme of fear tactics and bogus "rumors" failed to get us to accept a crappy contract.

This company can be turned around. But it won't happen overnight, and it won't happen with a crappy contract. If management invests in our pilots, our customers will invest in us.

Hey shanes if you really believe that I would use up all your vacation and call in sick for the rest of it because you will lose it all when they liquidate the OCC and park the airplanes. We will not attract any new owners with the current management-pilot relations in the gutter. Wouldn't it be refreshing to fire the lawyers running this ship and settle with the pilots, what a great story that would make in AIN. The more likely story will be Ricci's second version of management by trust titled, "You can trust your'e gonna get screwed by management."

what sucks is they quit matching your 401k, but management still gets paid for piss poor perfomance.

no wonder they get fcked into getting a union.

This is EXACTLY what Ford and Harrison want...

I think the DNR on FLOPS is getting signed.

You see, they were 35 out of 36 in busting Union Organizing campaigns before they came up against the Flight Options Pilots. Then they were 35 out of 37!

If Flight Options goes under, F & H can claim that although the Election was lost, it never resulted in a Contract.

Flight Options Management has been listening to Ford and Harrison and Babbling Bob for far too long.

Its time to take Santulli's lead, cut the lawyers loose, and settle with your Pilots. That is, if Management truly wants the company to survive.

Freedom is Not Free

Latest resources

Back