Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flops Randomly *terminating* Many Pilots !beware!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know gunfyter. And he does NOT work at FLOPS. And he's no liar.Try again.

Reality, way to back up your "wingman"..:) Noting Voice's insulting post and usual condescension, :( you weren't in error at all. He had not supplied enough information and we're not mind readers. :rolleyes:

We have too many pilots...

...but I get this email every week. Go figure. (sanitized for confidentiality)

Subject: Overtime Availability 6/22

XXXX,
Due to high demand in the xxxxxxxx, we are guaranteeing overtime for 6/22. If you are interested in coming out early to start your tour, please let us know.

If you are not interested in overtime please do not reply to this auto-generated message. All other responses will be deleted.

Thank You,
Crew Services.

Needless to say, I never reply.

Leave it to the FLOPS....:rolleyes: to unjustly fire pilots supposedly for productivity problems and then prove that they're unable to meet the needs of the owners with regularly scheduled pilots. What hypocrites! Their deliberate penny wise, pound foolish/do more with less thinking results in fatigued pilots yet they make safety a sales pitch...:rolleyes: Super-hypocrite status! :mad:

The Options pilots have a chance to send a message loud and clear to management regarding their treatment of pilots and the hypocritical requests. Not just no, but hell no! At this point agreeing to fly overtime would delay your contract and be hugely offensive to the entire pilotgroup, particularly the contract hostages. Kudos to you, Sky, and to the other Ops pilots standing firm.

THE LYING HYPOCRITES AT FLIGHTOPS SHOULD BE GIVEN THE BOOT STARTING WITH SHEERINGA

YOUR UNION IS ALL THAT IS STANDING BETWEEN YOU AND MISTREATMENT FROM MANAGEMENT

I would not be surprised if YOU are Tonker. So good job defending yourself.

You see we have read Tonkers posts on this board going back to 2004.

::::ding ding ding ::::
I believe we have a winner here!
Skeeza has no one on his/her side,
so she has to create friends from old screen names.

Doesn't B19 have a history of doing that? It sounds very familiar.
He even admitted to doing it, right?

Archiving Tonker's post in case it decides to edit/delete

Archiving Tonker's post in case it decides to edit/delete

Alright, I took over my husband's FI acct yes. I did not read his previous posts as I didn't feel they applied to the questions that I have today. That was from 4 years ago... Do you really think that with time and age that opinions or situations do not change???

If you don't grow with age, then I feel bad for you.

This is so key because "she" admitted right here on the board that she is not the account holder, so doesn't that admission go against board rules and require account suspension until the account holder can be verified? I know I wouldn't want someone else (even a spouse) speaking for me on "my" account.....
Mods? We have a troll here on aisle TONKER and SKANZA....

I will tell ya what, IF I really wanted the immature juvenile, underdog mindset that this board apparently shares I would have played a game of Monopoly with my kids... Archive away.

Nowhere was I derogatory to the Union in my initial post or any following, I said this BOARD was a High School Clique with all the judgments and criticism passed and all (*save a few people, that truly seem genuine*) have done nothing for your age, maturity level, or honest devotion to the Union other than bashing! It appears misery enjoys company and apparently that is why you all get together here (union or non-union).

I am not going to allow myself to be bullied by people that are doing nothing but A$$uming my identity, my intentions, or genuinely honest questions, and trying to butcher all of the above. If I want further assistance I will seek it outside of this site and speak to a human so that they see an individual and will answer legit questions with out the hassle. When they can look me in the eye and know how genuine I am, apparently that is the only way I can get honest answers with out all of the back handed comments.

Yet again, NOT derogatory to the Union... just to the individuals that are so condescending and higher up than I will ever choose to personally go. I prefer to stay grounded and real even on a bulletin board!

Also, there is a difference between skepticism and just down right bullying as done by some.

I will clarify again: NOT B19 or his Wife whom I learned of this morning…. (Sorry not reading through 2 mil postings on this thing to understand and personally know everyone).

Last edited:
Tonker, in the time that you took to write that post, you could have PM'd NJW. Did you?

No mail here, yet. :confused: It will be easy for me and I have an excellent reputation for going out of my way to help those who post here. All I need is her husband's name and the Union leader that I, or my husband, contacts will take it from there. Simple process and a great opportunity for someone seeking to understand the Union. NJW

Leave it to the FLOPS....:rolleyes: to unjustly fire pilots supposedly for productivity problems and then prove that they're unable to meet the needs of the owners with regularly scheduled pilots. What hypocrites! Their deliberate penny wise, pound foolish/do more with less thinking results in fatigued pilots yet they make safety a sales pitch...:rolleyes: Super-hypocrite status! :mad:

No.... in the fractional world it's cheaper to pay overtime than pay full time pilots. No training, no taxes, no SSI etc. etc. Basic business.

The Options pilots have a chance to send a message loud and clear to management regarding their treatment of pilots and the hypocritical requests. Not just no, but hell no! At this point agreeing to fly overtime would delay your contract and be hugely offensive to the entire pilotgroup, particularly the contract hostages. Kudos to you, Sky, and to the other Ops pilots standing firm.

Another way for the union is placing a negative impact and creating massive internal and unrepairable turmoil at Flight Options. Kudos to that 64%!

THE LYING HYPOCRITES AT FLIGHTOPS SHOULD BE GIVEN THE BOOT STARTING WITH SHEERINGA

You need the boot more than him. Oh.. that's right, you can't get the boot... you don't even work in the industry.

YOUR UNION IS ALL THAT IS STANDING BETWEEN YOU AND MISTREATMENT FROM MANAGEMENT.

The management is not mistreating anybody, they are simply reacting to the union rhetoric.

You don't know a thing about business, do you?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back