• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the usual tools

gunfyter said:
Dude... Can you spell DESPERATE?

First of all there is no intent to staple anyone to the bottom. The TA says in the event of mergers everybody keeps their seat. A fence system gets implemented.

But good job trying to instill fear into everybody. I do not think your fellow pilots at FLOPS will fall for your BS.

Fear??? Nice PROJECTION yet again...
Here's some FEAR for you... Read what "gunfyter" says above, then go to the public section of IBT1108 where they have the TA in its entirety (if it is still there).

"everybody keeps their seat" my gluteals! You forgot to add "IF BOTH ARE IBT".

Who is trying to scare WHO into what? You're all so transparent its sickening. I'm just calling what I see, I couldn't care less if a union comes or NOT...but don't try to silence me when I out that you are only telling HALF of the story.

Last edited:
Whoever buys whoever doesn't really matter. What is a fact is that the fractional companies pay and treat their pilots like dirt. We are the regionals of the corporate world. So the more guys we can get to join together under the same umbrella of protection, the better for us. Imagine if we had flexjet and citationshares as well. We would be a pretty strong force to reckon with. And we know we won't get rich, but we aren't asking too. Just to be treated and paid like we deserve.

And raytheon didn't give us more cash, they basically bought out most of the other remaining investors. So now they own like 97.6% of us.....but we still are not a "raytheon" company so all the old rta guys still lose their retirement. That is an example of the kind of reasons we need to join with the other fractional pilots in looking out for our own skin.

thou protesteth too much

Ever hear the old cliche "the truth hurts"?

Why else the rage that stems from my speculation vs the speculation certain others feel you MUST believe?

If I am wrong, so be it... but consider WHY it would make someone rage so, if it didn't hit home?
(re:SafetytheSeat, gunfyter, cavpilot)

Last edited:
Yes read it. Section 1.10.C

I am sure Voice can show you where it says pilots get stapled. He must have X-ray vision.

1.10(c)i
"There will be no flush or removal of pilots from their positions as a result of seniority integration."

Poor desperate, desperate man....

I don't know your payscales... but from what I understand .. everybody would Get A Raise, Have more vacation, work a better schedule...

Sure sounds like it would suck being a Teamster... hmmmm

Last edited:
Hey Voice....thanks for the laughs....just had about 40 or so pilots follow your post during Company recurrent.....It almost sounds like you used to be on the Company negotiation team here in CMH.

Keep'em coming...

Voice Of Reason said:
operate under the premise of Flops plan... (*EXCEPT* bring in management that is not incompetent, and run it efficiently)...and guess what...Uncle Warren walks away fat & happy...and no more profit down the drain

This competent, efficient management would be who? Netjets "management?" Sorry dude, but you just lost credibility as a "voice of reason" there.

As a personal rule of thumb, I usually keep my mouth shut if I don't know what I'm talking about. It's embarrasing...

Bored said:
This competent, efficient management would be who? Netjets "management?" Sorry dude, but you just lost credibility as a "voice of reason" there.
As a personal rule of thumb, I usually keep my mouth shut if I don't know what I'm talking about. It's embarrasing...

You're right...you should 'usually keep (your) mouth shut if (you) don't know what you are talking about'...Who said anything about NETJETS mgt??? Surely not me... Put down the pipe

Wow man you have derailed.

Here You Go

gunfyter said:
Yes read it. Section 1.10.C

I am sure Voice can show you where it says pilots get stapled. He must have X-ray vision.

1.10(c)i
"There will be no flush or removal of pilots from their positions as a result of seniority integration."

------------------------------------------------
How about p 14?...you know, gunfyter, the same part, yet directly prior to the tiny tidbit you chose to cut and paste....You didn't think us blind, did you?: http://www.ibt1108.org/3FINAL%20JBD%2010-13-05.pdf

1.10(c)(i)

If pilots of the acquired carrier are hired by the Company, the seniority lists of
the respective pilot groups shall be integrated pursuant to Teamsters Merger Policy if
both groups are represented by the IBT, or if the pilots of the acquired airline are not
represented by the IBT, then pursuant to a method *to be determined by the Union*.
Seniority integration procedures shall be promptly initiated following announcement of
an operational merger affecting the seniority of the pilot groups. The Company or other
Successor, as appropriate, shall accept the integrated seniority list. There will be no
system flush or removal of pilots from their positions as a result of seniority list
integration. (ed: Meaning the pilots covered by this agreement:IBT, see underlined/bold section...of course, this is assuming NetJets would be the buyer, lol)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back