• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Impass?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wondering where you read into the post to think I was doing something illegal? Must be that noxious gas they are pumping into the OCC you are breathing.
Why not do safe and thorough pre and post flights? Isn't that why dispatch send me out to the plane at 5 am to do a 5 hour inspection till my first trip. They obviously didn't want me resting. So I will do the best job that I can do. We have the oldest and most neglected fllet of all the fracs. Do you think it is that difficult to find neglected items?
Don't worry skanza- we will do the fighting for you and you can take the pay raise and either give it back amongst the owners or the general FLOPS budget. I do hope you do something productive with it and tell your family while they are on a nice vacation that it is being provided by the hard working union at FLOPS. Then you can admit to them that you were never one of them but a corporate leach instead. What a role model..

some more 501's coming your way----I can even hear that heap out there breaking......ha ha ha ha ha

Not sure what you mean by more 501s coming my way but, I don't want a vaction that is provided by the union working hard. I want what I have worked hard for. And this is possible without the union. I'm sure of it, I don't need them. In fact, it's more likely without the union since they seem so self-interested and short sighted.
Corperate leach? Sure, or just someone with a different view than everybody else here that is pro union. I guess that means I need censored because there just can't be any other way. Right?

what happened to your signature skumza? I liked it better before you took it out... Anyway you can join B19 in my ignore list. Youre nothing more than a management troll. You and Bob can go find your non union utopia elsewhere cause it isnt happening at Options!

Not sure what you mean by more 501s coming my way but, I don't want a vaction that is provided by the union working hard. I want what I have worked hard for. And this is possible without the union. I'm sure of it, I don't need them. In fact, it's more likely without the union since they seem so self-interested and short sighted.
Corperate leach? Sure, or just someone with a different view than everybody else here that is pro union. I guess that means I need censored because there just can't be any other way. Right?

501's-because my partner was bored sitting around he just came in with a list..I like that guy..I just had to let you know I was busy working....I hope you do get a vacation via the union. I am ready for it. I am here to put an end to crappy flying jobs. You sound like one of the guys Bob was talking about during the union drive.. "If you vote the Union in you will not be able to come directly to mgt for issues including pay" Sounds like you have your own sweet little deal.. My pay is published in the manual nothing more nothing less. If so, you do have something to be worried about. If you are one of the many people that have burned your bridges outside of this company by screwing one of the over 400 pilots who have scattered themselves across the industry. I guess it would be hard getting a better job than FLOPS for a guy with your reputation then.

Your statement that you would take the money the Union negotiated for you does make you a CORPORATE LEACH.

You can have your opinion... mgt always has a different view than the real backbone of this company.

End it NOW!!!!
Contract or CLOSE THE DOORS!

*censored* content does not support the union

what happened to your signature skumza? I liked it better before you took it out... Anyway you can join B19 in my ignore list. Youre nothing more than a management troll. You and Bob can go find your non union utopia elsewhere cause it isnt happening at Options!

So you too will censor me because I don't agree with your point of view. By continuing to ignore that there may be some drawbacks to joining the union, you set yourself up for a possible failure by shutting down the company and, like I've said for a long time, not having any salary to negotiate. So keep drinking your union "kool-aid", as you would put it, and don't complain when it all goes away because of your selfish laziness. These are big decisions and they should be well though out. Only considering one side is detrimental to the outcome for both sides. You don't see me or any others against the union ignoring you guys, do you? Explain that.

Life is more difficult when you're stupid.

another list. 400A? Hawker? which one?

501's-because my partner was bored sitting around he just came in with a list.. A list? Why? I bet I know...I like that guy..I just had to let you know I was busy working....I hope you do get a vacation via the union. I am ready for it. I am here to put an end to crappy flying jobs. You sound like one of the guys Bob was talking about during the union drive.. "If you vote the Union in you will not be able to come directly to mgt for issues including pay" Sounds like you have your own sweet little deal.. My pay is published in the manual nothing more nothing less. If so, you do have something to be worried about. If you are one of the many people that have burned your bridges outside of this company by screwing one of the over 400 pilots who have scattered themselves across the industry. I guess it would be hard getting a better job than FLOPS for a guy with your reputation then.
Guy?
Your statement that you would take the money the Union negotiated for you does make you a CORPORATE LEACH. Better that a union leach... The union will not negotiate for me. I won't take it. I said I would take it if I had to, but since I don't, I won't. You can't change that, pal.

You can have your opinion... mgt always has a different view than the real backbone of this company. Always? Come on, that's typical union rhetoric. Anti management simply because its management it not very well though out.

End it NOW!!!!
Contract or CLOSE THE DOORS!

I still don't see how closing the doors is the only alternative to having a contract.
Contract=pay squeezed out of a non-existent fund that will go away soon
Close the doors=no pay
Both equal "End it now" so why don't you quit instead of ruining it for the rest that actually want to work for FO.

Last edited:

Well said! You, too, Galaxy! Ignore the FUD and the mind games and decide for yourself whose posts are worth reading and whose you prefer to skip via the ignore function. No one feels guilty not taking a sales call or zapping out commercials. Being selective on the board is no different than that. Those of us using the ignore function have seen enough anti-pilot, anti-union, FUD to know that we don't want to waste our time reading more of the same. I'm glad I've set my screen to focus on the frac community friends I care about while I turn a deaf ear and a blind eye to the Chicken Littles and fudspinners. FltOps isn't going to cave in over fair wages. IF it were to happen it would be because of bad management and the FLOPS obviously shouldn't be in business if the only way they could make it was by exploiting the pilotgroup that helped to build the business. I'm proud of the Options pilots and the stand you're taking for yourselves, your families, your fellow pilots, and the frac community!

THOSE RUNNING A FUD CAMPAIGN AND BAD MOUTHING THE FRAC COMMUNITY WARRANT THE IGNORE LIST BOOT

This is classic union rhetoric, they all think they are doing something new. Once the company begins to trend it for evidence, the judge will grant an injunction against the union, the union will claim they didn't sanction it and the union will be told to cease and desist anyway along with putting 25 grand as a bond.

They aren't as bright as they think they are.

JUST LIKE EMAY INCIDENT! SUCK AN ENGINE PLUG, HOT START, COVER UP, FLY PLANE ALL WEEKEND, GET PHONE CALL FROM FAA, TAKE PLANE FOR BOROSCOPE. COVER UP, COVER UP, COVER UP! THROW PILOT BEHIND ASAP TO PROTECT HIM.

PRICELESS

I still don't see how closing the doors is the only alternative to having a contract.
Contract=pay squeezed out of a non-existent fund that will go away soon
Close the doors=no pay
Both equal "End it now" so why don't you quit instead of ruining it for the rest that actually want to work for FO.
Better that a union leach... The union will not negotiate for me. I won't take it. I said I would take it if I had to, but since I don't, I won't. You can't change that, pal.

This just proves you are not a pilot at FLOPS and have nothing in this except your F & H paycheck.
You guessed it--close the doors. We will all get new jobs that pay a lot more when the owners go elsewhere. Except you FUD Spinners. You will have to wait till the next company revolts against Shatfinger.
Contract or CLOSE the DOORs is the ONLY option! Choose one the go tell it to your boss. We will take either one..
They have made enough money off us. We will no longer subsidize the luxury travel for the wealthy nor support weak and inept mgt.
I will not quit nor fail! I am here till the end for better or for worse!

About me:
Well I'm a student at the college here or (high school). I'm into almost everything, except gay buttsecks. I enjoy everyone's company, and love to talk about pointless random crap....

Buttsecks?

:laugh:

Latest resources

Back