Flightworks & FLOPs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear that Voice

Flying the airplane is the easy part of the job. On top of that they have absolutely no intentions of settling this contract. We will get our contract IF and WHEN the business picks up enough to the point we are having an effect on their bottom line. So what will they do? Lose more current owners and many potential future owners by not settling this and treating their pilots fairly. Kicking, dragging, and screaming, that is the only way they will ever settle. So sad, this place had potential at one point, but I'm with you. Ten years of this crap and I'm getting out at my first opportunity as well. They don't deserve good pilots.

I truly feel bad for both of you. That sucks. Being in a job with no joy is awful. The job market will turn around, maybe in a year, and then FLOPS will fold when all of their good pilots leave. This will hurt the fractional industry, and the FLOPS management will be out of a job. Good riddance.

Wacoflyr

I truly feel bad for both of you. That sucks. Being in a job with no joy is awful. The job market will turn around, maybe in a year, and then FLOPS will fold when all of their good pilots leave. This will hurt the fractional industry, and the FLOPS management will be out of a job. Good riddance.

Wacoflyr

The economy maybe turning around in a year or so is highly optimistic.

Latest resources

Back