• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does you non-Union Carrier know you spend so much time on flight info during work hours or is Ford and Harrison Airlines cool with it?

As time goes on, the more experience you get, the more you control your own time. Besides, I don't spend a lot of time here. Countering union rhetoric isn't very hard.

im very happy where im at.....

im more concerned about you, you have some issue that you need to attend too. were all here to help you. im sure there are some here that can recommend some sore of psychiatric help.

I find it curious that you think I have issues. You support unions and allow others to speak for you.

Perhaps you have a lack of confidence in your skills? If you perceive not, why would you not take your career into your own hands rather than leave it for others?

So-what you are saying is that being on the internet for your crusade is managing your time or your job?

Hey while you are at it why don't you cut and paste all those PM's you claim to be getting.

I need a good laugh this morning.....

So-what you are saying is that being on the internet for your crusade is managing your time or your job?

Hey while you are at it why don't you cut and paste all those PM's you claim to be getting.

I need a good laugh this morning.....

I have no crusade, I just enjoy countering the rhetoric that union mongers think is helping them.

Cutting and posting the PMs would be a breach of trust, something that anybody involved in a union doesn't understand.

Have you ever been laid off by a union action?

Have you ever managed in a public company at a high level?

If not, than you have nothing to offer for experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B19 Flyer [URL="http://forums.flightinfo.com/images/styles/flight/buttons/viewpost.gif"]http://forums.flightinfo.com/images/...s/viewpost.gif[/URL]
This is classic union rhetoric, they all think they are doing something new. Once the company begins to trend it for evidence, the judge will grant an injunction against the union, the union will claim they didn't sanction it and the union will be told to cease and desist anyway along with putting 25 grand as a bond.

They aren't as bright as they think they are.

JUST LIKE EMAY INCIDENT! SUCK AN ENGINE PLUG, HOT START, COVER UP, FLY PLANE ALL WEEKEND, GET PHONE CALL FROM FAA, TAKE PLANE FOR BOROSCOPE. COVER UP, COVER UP, COVER UP! THROW PILOT BEHIND ASAP TO PROTECT HIM.

PRICELESS
user_online.gif

I have no crusade, I just enjoy countering the rhetoric that union mongers think is helping them.
It is a crusade-you have almost 600 posts since FLOPS voted in the union. All the same blah blah blah-

Cutting and posting the PMs would be a breach of trust, something that anybody involved in a union doesn't understand.
Ask Mikey about Integrety. Better yet ask F & H. Don't add the user names-Is internet FUD Flinger for Ford and Harrison an entry level position? Cause you suck at this..GAME OVER!

Have you ever been laid off by a union action?
Nope-but I have been treatened twice by a mgt that has NO integrity.

Have you ever managed in a public company at a high level?
Nope-I would be too busy packing my GOLDEN PARACHUTE right now. But please give me a shot-How hard can it be? Lie, Lie, Lie-Collect,Collect,Collect. Then move to other company to ruin them.

If not, than you have nothing to offer for experience.
My experience keeps this company running safely. All little Mikey has to do is follow through on his contracts.. Like start with fixing the fleet properly instead of CND then to only have it happen over and over. Thats Could not Duplicate for you desk driving F & H types.

Bob, if you can't come up with something more believable-YOU WILL GO BACK ON IGNORE! then tell Mikey to lock the doors today so I can start the PARTY! Make sure that F & H gets paid up front as FLOPS has a tendancy to not pay its bills in a timely fashion.
Your experience is that you were non essential to the company and got the fat trimmed NOT A UNION ISSUE and lost your job-go cry in your soup cause at FLOPS its
GAME OVER!!!!

Boo Hoo Babbling BOB!

GAME OVER!!!!!

I find it curious that you think I have issues. You support unions and allow others to speak for you.

Perhaps you have a lack of confidence in your skills? If you perceive not, why would you not take your career into your own hands rather than leave it for others?

You do have issues, you are fighting something you have already lost. Now its just a matter of CONTRACT or BUST!

A Parody of A and E's network show-Intervention

Scene I

A meeting room at Country Inn and Suites, anywhere USA. B19's family, friends, and a professional intervensionalist gather on sofa's facing each other.

B19 is tricked into the meeting, thinking they are getting together for the free breakfast, for "guests."

Intervensionalist: "B19, everyone has gathered here because they care about you, and fear that your union obsession is destroying you family, and you, both."

B19's wife and daughter begin to quietly sob, his son bites his lower lip.

Intervensionalist: "B19, your son has something he wants to read to you."

Son: "Dad, ever since your union obsession began there has been no more football, no more baseball. All you care about is the damn Teamsters. And you don't even work for one, you're at a non-union 121 carrier."

The son begins to cry.

Intervensionalist: "B19, your wife has something to say."

Wife: "Last night I dressed up in the, as you asked for, black boots, for our, you know, special celebration of your birthday. You kept screaming-spank me NetjetWife, now again! God knows what that was all about, but it will be another year before we explore that dimension again. I feel so cheap."

The wife begins to cry. She wipes her eyes.

Then B19's daughter speaks. She holds an infant on her lap.

Daughter: "Dad, you don't seem to even care about me or your grandchildren. Dad, 600 posts about a company you don't even work at! Give me a break! Get a grip!" She states with anger.

Intervensionalist: "What everyone has asked me to ask you B19, is were you, as a child, touched in a bad way by a unionized truckdriver."

B19 clenches his jaw.

Intervensionalist: "B19, did Mommy's truckdriver friend touch your private parts? Was Skanza touched there, too?"

B19 bursts into sobs. He puts his face into his hands. Tears stream down his face.

Scene II

B19 is driven away in the Super Shuttle van to the airport to then attend the Union Hater's Recovery Center, in California near Santa Barbara. There he is introduced to union truckdrivers that would never hurt a little boy. Seven weeks later he returns home to his relieved family.

Skanza does not seek treatment. He is last seen pacing around a giant darkened room, with a humungous cup of coffee in his hand, talking to himself.

Latest resources

Back