• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree!! That's hilarious!!! The bit about the black boots had me wiping tears from my eyes I was laughing so hard...:laugh:
Thanks for the creative writing, Capt D....:beer:

Creative, but you should be more worried about 1108 than making fun of me.

In reality, my wife is a senior executive at a major corporation and all of my children are/were deans list students in college.

The only upheavals in our lives were when unions forced hardships on us that were unfair to my family. My wife would never think of behaving in the manner NJW does, she chooses to work for a living. We raised a family and both have independent and successful careers, something most on this board don't, and certainly NJW doesn't have. My wife is respectful of my coworkers, something that NJW isn't of hers ( I mean her husbands, she doesn't work). She understands business and is an educated professional, something that NJW isn't.

As much as I'd like to find humor in this, it's hard to with so much at stake for the industry and FLOPS pilots. NJW rambles on with her union drivel, while everything I've predicted so far has come true.

FLOPS pilots have a union that NJW's husband is trying to split up, yet you make fun of me. She shows ongoing disrespect for all non-pilot employees in the industry, yet you make fun of me.

You have the union, 1108 has fallen flat on it's face. They need to get your contract done. NJASAP is playing russian roulette with your careers, yet you make fun of me.

Captain Dork, hopefully you are a FLOPS pilot that had been put on ice by the election of 1108 onto your property. The contract isn't going to help a thing. Yet you make fun of me.

You wanted a union, you got one. Enjoy. If there is anybody that needs intervention, it's those cowards of society that can't speak for themselves and need a union to speak for them.

Yes, very well done! Great balance of over-the-top (thus funny) fiction and down to earth reality. What makes writing like that so good is that after you stop laughing you think again about the message and it really sinks in: "B19... union obsession... don't even work for one... 600 posts about a company you don't even work at! Give me a break! Get a grip!"

Frac reality posters get a round of applause. Fudspinners get the ignore list boot.

I find it curious that you think I have issues. You support unions and allow others to speak for you.

Perhaps you have a lack of confidence in your skills? If you perceive not, why would you not take your career into your own hands rather than leave it for others?

no, i just think your an idiot and like to get on here and fck with you....lol

Yes, very well done! Great balance of over-the-top (thus funny) fiction and down to earth reality. What makes writing like that so good is that after you stop laughing you think again about the message and it really sinks in: "B19... union obsession... don't even work for one... 600 posts about a company you don't even work at! Give me a break! Get a grip!"

Frac reality posters get a round of applause. Fudspinners get the ignore list boot.

NJW, let's get something clear here that you don't seem to understand. I pick on your quotes, because you have no personal vested interest in fractionals. Your husband does, not you.

I was part of the workgroup that actually created Part 91K, and the transition that followed making it a legitimate part of the aviation industry. It was a free for all before it went through the rulemaking process. There isn't a person on this board that hasn't benefitted in part from my efforts.

What have you done lately for the industry except to tear it down with your pro-union rhetoric and ride on your husband's coat-tails and take credit for his accomplishments?

You have no horse in this race, all you are is a pilots wife that is supporting the splintering of the union that FLOPS pilots need. They don't seem to see that out of you.

You are the worst thing for the FLOPS pilots, you have a personal and vested interest in NJASAP because your husband draws a paycheck from it.

The success of NJASAP will line your pocketbook, and you don't want anybody at FLOPS knowing that, do you?

So once again, that is the sweat and interest I bring to the fractional forum.

What's yours? A pilot's wife? :laugh:

"union obsession.....don't even work for one....600 posts about a company that you don't even work at! Give me a break! Get a grip!"....NJW

Once again, I don't have a dog in this fight nor care about unions one way or another.......BUT, you NJW don't work at any company nor work in the industry and have over 1800+ posts that are pro-union....I think you need to a GRIP!

SCT

PS- I have no beef against any of my fellow pilots (91, 121, 125, 135).....I just like to point out NJW's idiot posts.

You have no horse in this race, all you are is a pilots wife that is supporting the splintering of the union that FLOPS pilots need. They don't seem to see that out of you.

So now the FLOPS pilots need a union?? Do they or don't they B19??? Get your story straight. Hell just last month unions were the cause of all evil on earth, now this month the FLOPS guys NEED one.

As for what you contribute to this forum, I believe it comes out of the south end of a north bound horse.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back