Flight Options Vacation Changes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Meeting today

I suggest that we all, myself included, wait until our Chairman has a meeting today with management before we comment further on this. I'm sure that he will have a report on what he learns at this meeting.

I agree, but I'm not expecting anything to change. Until we get a contract this new vacation - I mean scheduling policy will likely stay. People in the know have been saying" it's only going to get worse before it gets better". I think I see what they mean.

I really am starting to worry that Shawn Michael is going to run this place into the ground before we can negotiate a contract.

The word I'm getting is that this vacation thing has really been a shot in the arm for Union solidarity. I guess last week the Union got a flood of dues checks in - some guys paying all back dues to get current. I guess some times a bad thing can turn out to be a good thing.

Its a blessing in desguise

The word I'm getting is that this vacation thing has really been a shot in the arm for Union solidarity. I guess last week the Union got a flood of dues checks in - some guys paying all back dues to get current. I guess some times a bad thing can turn out to be a good thing.

With shifted schedules, we'll be flying with new/different pilots and will be able to spread the word about how to fly safe to those that need educated!

Good point HSDriver...

However, if I find myself being forced to work 1, let alone 4 days more than the 8 I'm scheduled for, funny how the head cold virus always rears it's ugly head.

80%+

I just heard today that we have over 80% paying dues now. Anyone confirm?

If 80% ain't a good strike force, I don't know what is.

I just heard today that we have over 80% paying dues now. Anyone confirm?

If we have 8% or 80% of the pilots paying dues, you're not going to learn it here. It is not in the best interest of our cause to publicly reveal that number.

Latest resources

Back