• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options Vacation Changes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If your looking for someone to blame for slowing the process of getting a fair contract. Do not blame the union. The Union has asked the pilots to follow a few simple guidelines like:
1. Do not work overtime.
2. Do not do anything illegal for or against the company.
3. Register as a member and pay your dues.
4. Be professional.

Here is just some of the July overtime offenders:

Beechjet
Jeffrey Baylor
Scott Dunn
Doug Wrobel
Christopher Marasovich
Darrell Bird
Tom Shultz
Tyrone Graham
Gregory Myers
Donald Winden
Samuel Vincent
Jonathan Hixson
Daniel Windedahl
Christopher Smith
Todd Insalaco
Randall Reel
Fred Shirley
William Hardley
Samuel Johnson

Hawker
Thomas Parks
Paul Chupek
John Stehwein
Gordon Rhoades
Jim Hughes

Legacy
Patrick Dean
David Amsdell
Michael Mahan
Brian Groenhout
Jack Weigand
James Johnson
Chuck Brace
Brian Logan

Be sure to thank these pilots for thinking of themselves and slowing the process of getting a contract settled in a timely manner.

When one pilot was asked why he was working all the overtime he could get, seniority number 1 was quoted to say; "I am high enough in seniority that a layoff will not effect me!" It is this kind of thinking that will delay a contract for eternity.

If your looking for someone to blame for slowing the process of getting a fair contract. Do not blame the union. The Union has asked the pilots to follow a few simple guidelines like:
1. Do not work overtime.
4. Be professional.
I guess you are following the rules yourself by following number 4. "Be professional." That is going too far by posting names of people working OT. People have their own reasons of why they need to work OT.
I am sorry but if I needed the money at home, my family would come first...

1. Do not work overtime.
4. Be professional.

Beechjet
Jeffrey Baylor
Scott Dunn
Doug Wrobel
Christopher Marasovich
Darrell Bird
Tom Shultz
Tyrone Graham
Gregory Myers
Donald Winden
Samuel Vincent
Jonathan Hixson
Daniel Windedahl
Christopher Smith
Todd Insalaco
Randall Reel
Fred Shirley
William Hardley
Samuel Johnson

Hawker
Thomas Parks
Paul Chupek
John Stehwein
Gordon Rhoades
Jim Hughes

Legacy
Patrick Dean
David Amsdell
Michael Mahan
Brian Groenhout
Jack Weigand
James Johnson
Chuck Brace
Brian Logan

Be sure to thank these pilots for thinking of themselves and slowing the process of getting a contract settled in a timely manner.

When one pilot was asked why he was working all the overtime he could get, seniority number 1 was quoted to say; "I am high enough in seniority that a layoff will not effect me!" It is this kind of thinking that will delay a contract for eternity.

I am sure you know that these people are all working voluntary OT?? Do you know some people do get forced OT? I know some are but how do you know which ones are.

Also like was said before, be a professional. Can you say HYPOCRITE??????

Before you try and bash. I am a dues paying member. Are you??? You are being bashed on our own IBT board. That is if you are really a Options pilot.

What a FRICKIN LOSER!!!!! Way to bring the fence sitters over. Guys like you are driving the wedge deeper between the fence sitters and the union. You are the reason why people have a bad taste for unions.

GROW UP A$$HOLE!!!!

I am sure you know that these people are all working voluntary OT?? Do you know some people do get forced OT? I know some are but how do you know which ones are.

Also like was said before, be a professional. Can you say HYPOCRITE??????

Before you try and bash. I am a dues paying member. Are you??? You are being bashed on our own IBT board. That is if you are really a Options pilot.

What a FRICKIN LOSER!!!!! Way to bring the fence sitters over. Guys like you are driving the wedge deeper between the fence sitters and the union. You are the reason why people have a bad taste for unions.

GROW UP A$$HOLE!!!!

I agree, what a morron !!!!
and here's the kicker, the list is actually missing some people

either way, that's acting way below what management is doing to us

That is going too far by posting names of people working OT. People have their own reasons of why they need to work OT.
My name isn't on that list, however, I did OT in July. I took some financial hits this year that were out of my control. I thought I could pull out of it but ended up with my mortgage (among other things) being 3 months delinquent. At that point, I had not done a day of OT in 2 years. I did some (5 days) to save myself and my family from financial disaster. Now, I've pretty much recovered and don't do anymore. I apologize to no one and would love to have any of you try and give me 5hit about it. I could use such a great stress relief.....

My name isn't on that list, however, I did OT in July. I took some financial hits this year that were out of my control. I thought I could pull out of it but ended up with my mortgage (among other things) being 3 months delinquent. At that point, I had not done a day of OT in 2 years. I did some (5 days) to save myself and my family from financial disaster. Now, I've pretty much recovered and don't do anymore. I apologize to no one and would love to have any of you try and give me 5hit about it. I could use such a great stress relief.....

OT mutha fudga

agreed with you on that one (not just because I know who you are.....)
some people need OT to survive (like guys on the flex for example), but when pics do it just to stay away from their wives or buy a 3rd house or boat, hell no. Pay your dues and then you'll afford those things easily

Read the whole post and it states right up front that it is a partial list. My guess would be that these are people that do OT on a regular basis.

OT among a pilot group is always an area were there is resistance. Some depend on it, others like it, but the truth is, if this company were properly staffed they would not be sending requests for OT each week. If someone needs a day due to some unusual circumstance ... I could let that slide.

Habitual OT workers ... live within your means ... YOU are costing ME and MY family an increase in OUR quality of life due to your selfishness!

Dues payed and a proud supporter of the 1108.

Read the whole post and it states right up front that it is a partial list. My guess would be that these are people that do OT on a regular basis.

OT among a pilot group is always an area were there is resistance. Some depend on it, others like it, but the truth is, if this company were properly staffed they would not be sending requests for OT each week. If someone needs a day due to some unusual circumstance ... I could let that slide.

Habitual OT workers ... live within your means ... YOU are costing ME and MY family an increase in OUR quality of life due to your selfishness!

Dues payed and a proud supporter of the 1108.

I agree that guys regularly doing OT may not be helping, but it's still not cool to post names. It may not be just a matter of living within their means, there may be some big time issues requiring the OT. Lets not bash people based on a list published here. If you have an issue with someone, do the decent thing and talk to them one-on-one.

I really hope this is a post by management...

Last edited:
Hey dip-poop, You're not helping the union effort with your idiocy by posting names. You're a detriment to solidarity. You are contributing to the slowing of our contract as much as those that are doing OT.

Folks, the posting of these names is in no way sanctioned by IBT local 1108. Our logo says "Professional Aviators". Not "Knee Jerk Morons"

1. Do not work overtime.
4. Be professional.

Beechjet
Jeffrey Baylor
Scott Dunn
Doug Wrobel
Christopher Marasovich
Darrell Bird
Tom Shultz
Tyrone Graham
Gregory Myers
Donald Winden
Samuel Vincent
Jonathan Hixson
Daniel Windedahl
Christopher Smith
Todd Insalaco
Randall Reel
Fred Shirley
William Hardley
Samuel Johnson

Hawker
Thomas Parks
Paul Chupek
John Stehwein
Gordon Rhoades
Jim Hughes

Legacy
Patrick Dean
David Amsdell
Michael Mahan
Brian Groenhout
Jack Weigand
James Johnson
Chuck Brace
Brian Logan

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back