Flight Options Vacation Changes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Meeting today

I suggest that we all, myself included, wait until our Chairman has a meeting today with management before we comment further on this. I'm sure that he will have a report on what he learns at this meeting.

I agree, but I'm not expecting anything to change. Until we get a contract this new vacation - I mean scheduling policy will likely stay. People in the know have been saying" it's only going to get worse before it gets better". I think I see what they mean.

I really am starting to worry that Shawn Michael is going to run this place into the ground before we can negotiate a contract.

The word I'm getting is that this vacation thing has really been a shot in the arm for Union solidarity. I guess last week the Union got a flood of dues checks in - some guys paying all back dues to get current. I guess some times a bad thing can turn out to be a good thing.

Its a blessing in desguise

The word I'm getting is that this vacation thing has really been a shot in the arm for Union solidarity. I guess last week the Union got a flood of dues checks in - some guys paying all back dues to get current. I guess some times a bad thing can turn out to be a good thing.

With shifted schedules, we'll be flying with new/different pilots and will be able to spread the word about how to fly safe to those that need educated!

Good point HSDriver...

However, if I find myself being forced to work 1, let alone 4 days more than the 8 I'm scheduled for, funny how the head cold virus always rears it's ugly head.

80%+

I just heard today that we have over 80% paying dues now. Anyone confirm?

If 80% ain't a good strike force, I don't know what is.

I just heard today that we have over 80% paying dues now. Anyone confirm?

If we have 8% or 80% of the pilots paying dues, you're not going to learn it here. It is not in the best interest of our cause to publicly reveal that number.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back