Flight Options Negotiations Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FR8DOG777

Seeing how flight options no longer has any pilots attenting their in house propaganda meetings or reading their letters sent to their homes, Bobby boy Tyler has taken it upon himself to give us an update from the companies point of view.

Well here is an update from a pilot's point of view.

NO MONEY TO PAY EXECUTIVE JET RATES=STMFD

NO ABILITY TO IMPROVE CREW BASING=STMFD

CONTINUE DRAGGING OUT NEGOTIATIONS=STMFD

FIVE AM CREW ROT=STMFD

50% INCREASE IN 501'S SINCE NOVEMBER=STMFD
(cmon guys these airplanes are junk you can do better) We give you more too.

DISREPECTFUL COMMENTS REGARDING PILOTS FROM CEO=STMFD

FEAR AND INTIMIDATION TACTICTS EMPLOYED BY MANAGEMENT=STMFD

QUESTIONABLE MAINTENANCE PRACTICES=STMFD

CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT OF B1.9 & F&H=STMFD

I GUESS THE ONLY THING LEFT TO NEGOTIATE FOR ME WOULD BE WHICH AIRPORT YOU WANT THE LAST AIRPLANE PARKED AT!

Seeing how flight options no longer has any pilots attenting their in house propaganda meetings or reading their letters sent to their homes, Bobby boy Tyler has taken it upon himself to give us an update from the companies point of view.

Well here is an update from a pilot's point of view.

NO MONEY TO PAY EXECUTIVE JET RATES=STMFD

NO ABILITY TO IMPROVE CREW BASING=STMFD

CONTINUE DRAGGING OUT NEGOTIATIONS=STMFD

FIVE AM CREW ROT=STMFD

50% INCREASE IN 501'S SINCE NOVEMBER=STMFD
(cmon guys these airplanes are junk you can do better) We give you more too.

DISREPECTFUL COMMENTS REGARDING PILOTS FROM CEO=STMFD

FEAR AND INTIMIDATION TACTICTS EMPLOYED BY MANAGEMENT=STMFD

QUESTIONABLE MAINTENANCE PRACTICES=STMFD

CONTINUED EMPLOYMENT OF B1.9 & F&H=STMFD

I GUESS THE ONLY THING LEFT TO NEGOTIATE FOR ME WOULD BE WHICH AIRPORT YOU WANT THE LAST AIRPLANE PARKED AT!

And there you have it, the state of FLOPS

I guess Flight Options is going to go out of business!!!!!

Management can't afford to pay industry standard wages and the pilots won't accept anything less!

So when are you going to shut her down Bob?
End of the month??????

When is the garage sale? I would love to get my hands on some of the light fixtures from CGF.

I wonder if they are going to put the table and chairs on EBAY or is it going to be a garage sale on the front lawn?

So BOB,
What is it going to be? EBAY Sale or Garage Sale?

Please send us another e-mail so we know.

Last edited:
since Babbling Bob has made it clear that we are not going to get a Industry Fair contract..I Dont see whats left to negotiote??Time to shut this place down

HANG IN THERE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! If everyone at flops feels the same way you will have your contract in no more than 3 months..... Netjets was crying poverty and after signing the contract all of a sudden was making record profits. Don't for even one second fall for their childish antics. its time to take the game up a notch. Were all pulling for you!!

Welcome to Bobbies Spin Zone

Bob send us more! I am LMAO! You ask Why?

1) You have known for two years that Flight Options needed to match Net Jets or at least come very very very close . So quit crying poverty!

2) [names removed by moderator] bragged about getting rid
of all those non money making contracts. So quit crying poverty and higher another VP!

3) We can't wait till we watch you and your incompetent cronies quoted in the papers on the failure of Flight Options. So cry poverty and higher another VP! And Close the Doors.

4) Call us if you need help packing up your desk we would love to help!

Last edited by a moderator:
higher=hire?

Should give you a good indication of just how bad things are over there......

HANG IN THERE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! If everyone at flops feels the same way you will have your contract in no more than 3 months..... Netjets was crying poverty and after signing the contract all of a sudden was making record profits. Don't for even one second fall for their childish antics. its time to take the game up a notch. Were all pulling for you!!

A post after my own heart...:) Remember, it's always darkest before the dawn. NJ folks also slogged through the FUD, dealt with punitive scheduling, and voted down a POSTA. I bet y'all see one, too. The good news is that the NJASAP agreement reached with the IBT leaves your pilot group with a position of strength (read lots of money and assistance) to bargain from. The NJ Union leadership and staff will be helping the Options half of the Union to set up an office. You guys are inheriting all of 1108 and a great reputation. The StrongUnion help you're getting bodes well for your future. This summer will mark an exciting time of coming into your own as a Union. Read the full agreement on the NJASAP website.

http://njasap.com/updates.html

GSD, I know you're following the independence movement so the agreement should interest you, too. July 11th is slated to become an important anniversary for the NJ pilots. There's still a lot of hard work ahead, but the future hold promise for all (both A&I) NJ pilots and the FltOps pilotgroup, as well. :) NJW

Latest resources

Back