• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Options Negotiations Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on Keith..Tell us what you know about that P.O.S. I still want to know why he was fired from Tag Aviation
BT and I were friends once in the Air Force. No longer. We were at EAL (I left in '89, he didn't) and JAL. Don't know about TAG, but can guess he convinced them (former F-4 drivers) that he had strengths in training, evaluations, standards, and safety management. He doesn't. They probably found out.

BT's main goal in life is BT. He may have one strength, and that is convincing the uneducated to believe a story. He is as anti-employee and anti-union as they come, but he is harmless, and is only trying to promote BT.

Good luck to all

Last edited:
BT's main goal in life is BT. He may have one strength, and that is convincing the uneducated to believe a story.

This should get interesting now that KR is back since his main goal is KR. I have a feeling BT's main goal is going to soon be KR.

( one positive for BT is that the flavor of a$$ that he is kissing is going to change from Curry to Italian.):D

One of the biggest problems at FLOPS, from PSM's to Sanjay, all of them are kissing rear end. Most have no reguard for the average line pilot, its just a game.

Latest resources

Back