Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh Its safe

until suddenly black ice you didn't know about shows up

and now you have no way to control it except a go around (after touchdown)

better hope that anti skid is awful damn good

Just saying

Just what are TR's and antiskid going to do on black ice at touchdown speed or even a slower speed at which you apply the brakes?

Jesus, you have replaced instuctordude as the biggest dildo here. Talk about shiny jet syndrome.

A. Lighten up Francis. There is nothing SJS about those questions.

B. Sarcasm lost on you? Instructor Dude is OBVIOUSLY sarcastic and most with any semblance of a sense of humor happens to enjoy his posts.

C. You're not too bright.

A. Lighten up Francis. There is nothing SJS about those questions.

B. Sarcasm lost on you? Instructor Dude is OBVIOUSLY sarcastic and most with any semblance of a sense of humor happens to enjoy his posts.

C. You're not too bright.

You just can't help yourself, can you? You always have to end your posts with something derogatory. That says a lot more about you than about whomever you are replying to.

Oh Its safe

until suddenly black ice you didn't know about shows up

and now you have no way to control it except a go around (after touchdown)

better hope that anti skid is awful damn good

Just saying

Just out of interest, have you ever flown a jet without thrust reverses or a Phenom 300?

Phenom 300

Yes, I fly the Phenom for Flightoptions and Love it. The Gramin takes awhile to get use to. Will stop very short with big brakes and slow ref speeds. Most of the pax enjoy it. Will takeoff on short field with a high climb rate and sips fuel at FL450 (same as idle on the ground). Most flights are done at FL450 or FL430.

You just can't help yourself, can you? You always have to end your posts with something derogatory. That says a lot more about you than about whomever you are replying to.

Nope, not always, not even most. As for the post in question, I call 'em as I see 'em.

I bet you were in the Safety Patrol when you were in elementary school.

Yes, I fly the Phenom for Flightoptions and Love it. The Gramin takes awhile to get use to. Will stop very short with big brakes and slow ref speeds. Most of the pax enjoy it. Will takeoff on short field with a high climb rate and sips fuel at FL450 (same as idle on the ground). Most flights are done at FL450 or FL430.

Finally, someone answers the original questions. Thanks!

Latest resources

Back