• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flight Express question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yzf6, as I live and breath. I thought you'd be flying intercontinental for delta by now. Thanks for remembering the little people! When does this much-mythologized trip to STL happen?

The Belgian will never leave. He bought a new Audi S4, he can't afford to. I'm pretty sure that DITT isn't going anywhere, either. Of course I guess any of them could fly through a TFR with their wife in the plane tomorrow. Stranger things have happened...

PS. What's this "soon to be F/O" stuff, junior?

I'm pretty sure that DITT isn't going anywhere, either. Of course I guess any of them could fly through a TFR with their wife in the plane tomorrow. Stranger things have happened...

I still see that dude in DTS from time to time. Good man, he is. By the way Boris, what is the story of the TFR and their wife? PM if necessary..........

Art V.

and about this 3 month baron upgrade.. back in my day we had to wait 3 months just to get on a waiting list to look at a baron!!

Tell me about it. If you ever run in to H.L. (CPS) out there in jet jockey land, get him started about the many months he worked at FLX and never saw the baron. It will end with violence.

Just out of curiosity, can anyone tell me the BNA circuit ? I know they're full at present, but inquiring minds just wanna know. Thanks.

BNA is mostly Barons. Last I heard there were 2 210 runs there. That said, at the rate people are upgrading, it probably wouldn't take you long to get there. PM me if you like and I'll try to get an idea of what's going on down that way.

PS. If you're curious about what the runs entail, check flightaware. The runs out of BNA all start with a "3". For example, 305 is (I think) Nashville-Jackson-Memphis and then returns the same way.

Last edited:
The mouth of the south! You can find him any day in TRI!

Good ol' DITT. I saw him one day last year walking down the middle of the road in Destin. Use to see him every night in BHM a few years ago. First time I met him he was eating tomato slices from a ziplock bag.

I hate to be a company shill, but I talked to Gary on the phone today and he sounded so sad. I pictured him sitting by a phone throwing cards at an overturned hat waiting for the phone to ring. You can make a difference in one recruiter's life. With your employment you'll receive full color picture of Gary watching the college season on TV and not worrying about filling vacant runs. You'll also have the joy of knowing that you've saved a great man from the bottle. Please, won't you call now? 1800OPSKORL ext 610.

Upgrade's still at 4 months. Willing to at least consider all domiciles. Call today. Because there may not be a tomorrow.

I hate to be a company shill, but I talked to Gary on the phone today and he sounded so sad. I pictured him sitting by a phone throwing cards at an overturned hat waiting for the phone to ring. You can make a difference in one recruiter's life. With your employment you'll receive full color picture of Gary watching the college season on TV and not worrying about filling vacant runs. You'll also have the joy of knowing that you've saved a great man from the bottle. Please, won't you call now? 1800OPSKORL ext 610.

Upgrade's still at 4 months. Willing to at least consider all domiciles. Call today. Because there may not be a tomorrow.

He still owes me a case of beer for the last minute TDY last year in MKC.

And the last minute TDY last year in ORL.

And the one last Christmas in FXE.

And the one earlier this year in FTY.

And the one in CRG . . .

Ok, I'll stop now.

I WILL get my beer, though.

Latest resources

Back