• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

slowtation capt

What's the thoughts?
Is it what you guys wanted?
Is it what you expected?
Is it something that you guys want?
How are you going to vote?

We have been told that so far the voting has been approx 90% in favor....

Kinda like the Options pilots voting on paint schemes... it's the illusion of choice. KR is a master of that illusion. Not what you all want to hear, I know... Carry on.

Kinda like the Options pilots voting on paint schemes... it's the illusion of choice. KR is a master of that illusion. Not what you all want to hear, I know... Carry on.

So while I'm packing my stuff and moving to Austin I need to keep reminding myself that what I'm doing is just an illusion?

What's the thoughts?
Is it what you expected?

I am like, many others, very happy. I honestly never expected flex to open any other bases.

Anybody looking for a house in the Dallas area?

What's the thoughts?
Is it what you expected?

We have been told that so far the voting has been approx 90% in favor. I voted yes.

Why don't you tell us what your thoughts are.

Why do you care what my thoughts are?
I asked straight forward questions wanting to know if it was something that you guys expected and it turned out the way you wanted it.

My thoughts, I don't understand why you are such a d*ck and are trying to start something from nothing.

They were honest questions to things that are going to change peoples lives, for the better, or maybe for the worse. I don't know, I was just trying to honestly see how you guys felt about it. Don't really see how my questions were meant as anything else.

And by the way TWA, why don't you answer my question on the other thread.
Exactly what was your point about bringing up, remember when....involving the number of Flight Options pilots. You were never a Flight Options pilot, so why do you care to remember when.

This will allow us (wife and I) to spend summers with our parents. My brother won't be stuck doing all the work that my dad can't do, and we can all just kick back and fish. We can also spend a month in AZ where they winter. So yeah, this will have a very good impact on my life!

How many bases are they opening, and what are the new work rules associated with that? Also, what are the negatives involved that would require a vote from the pilots, instead of just opening new bases?

What's the thoughts?
Is it what you expected?

Why don't you tell us what your thoughts are.

Why do you care what my thoughts are?
I asked straight forward questions wanting to know if it was something that you guys expected and it turned out the way you wanted it.

My thoughts, I don't understand why you are such a d*ck and are trying to start something from nothing.

They were honest questions to things that are going to change peoples lives, for the better, or maybe for the worse. I don't know, I was just trying to honestly see how you guys felt about it. Don't really see how my questions were meant as anything else.

And by the way TWA, why don't you answer my question on the other thread.
Exactly what was your point about bringing up, remember when....involving the number of Flight Options pilots. You were never a Flight Options pilot, so why do you care to remember when.

I also remember back when FO had 800 +/- pilots.

I also remember when............

It was actually a few #'s shy of 1000.

Are you trying to say TWA that it was the IBT's fault that we are less than half our pilots now then before somebody name S.M. Scheeringa and his little Indian sidekick was tasked by Raytheon with a contract to get Flight Options to a point that they were able to sell it off, because Ricci had the company in such bad financial shape that the only choice for Raytheon was to take it back over. And then after they sold it to HIG, the little indian sidekick Sanjay sued Raytheon for not making good on the contract they provided him that said he would receive a percentage of the sale, all the time they kept telling us we didn't need a contract, that nobody else at Flight Options had a contract, etc......

Don't think I inferred that at all.

Was the IBT on property when you had close to 1,000 pilots?

If they weren't, then how could they be responsible?

Then what exactly was your point of remembering when?

Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: Today 12:05

Exactly what I thought. Too much of a pu**y to answer some simple questions.

Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: Today 12:05

Exactly what I thought. Too much of a pu**y to answer some simple questions.
There was actually no point.

You said I remember when several times in your post. I was just continuing the point.

I had several others in mind but none of them pertained to this situation.

On a side note I want to congratulate all of the FJ pilots that are finally getting back into the left seat. It is a good sign that we are headed in the right direction. Better news is that we are actually going to be upgrading someone this summer at FJ that never has been at capt at FJ.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back