• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flex's new bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a feeling that the Teamsters aren't very big fans of Reagan.

No? They endorsed him in both his presidential campaigns, the only major union to do so. Helped bring in the blue collar Reagan Democrat votes. Although some have charged it was Reagan's deal with the devil, in exchange for the feds looking the other way on IBT corruption and criminal activity, and got the indictment of Jackie Presser dropped.

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/08/31/us/teamsters-vote-to-endorse-reagan.html

Last edited:
You guys got to vote on the LOA or did your union leaders just agree to it?
I don't ever remember voting for/against a LOA.

So, as soon as any other employee of FO LLC gets a 401)k) match you guys get yours. Sounds like a solid plan to me.

SECTION 29 ? 401(k) RETIREMENT PLAN - Of the contract was a section agreed upon during negotiations at a time when we had a 401(K) match.

During the period of negotiations and before we came to a TA to vote on for the contract, KR took away the 401(K) match.

The LOA was made to cover the fact that if KR tried to give the OCC a 401(K) match and not the pilots that we would be covered and also receive a match.

Here is another part of the LOA that I didn't include before:
3. Administrative Example​
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman] On March 1, 2010, the Company implements a two percent matching contribution for all employees covered by the 401(k) Plan or any other Company 401(k) Plan. Pilots shall receive a two percent matching contribution. The two percent matching contribution may not be reduced, suspended or eliminated for pilots

So once it comes back for anyone at all, we all get it, and it can't be taken away again.

The LOA was part of the contract that we voted for.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

When is your vote to have the sick days returned?

Or the vote to have your medical benefits returned to what they were before?

Now we can turn our unused pto days into extra vacation/days off...is that bad? I plan on using those during the summer. That is our slow time and some people have taken leave in the past. If you can get paid for a couple of those leave days, why would you view that as a negative?

Now we can turn our unused pto days into extra vacation/days off...is that bad? I plan on using those during the summer. That is our slow time and some people have taken leave in the past. If you can get paid for a couple of those leave days, why would you view that as a negative?

Is the transfer of sick days a one time thing or will they transfer over at the end of each year to PTO if they are not used?

We had a similar situation with the CSL which was a one time transfer then when the bank was empty that was it.

The pto rolls every year as I understand it. The bank we had before was partly rolled into our short term disability and that disappeared.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back