• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And here you flat out told me that you don't blame FJ pilots for taking this. Which is the common private refrain of the most vocal critics. So are you lying to me when we speak? Have you bothered to ask who gets these tails if no one volunteers? Or do you still believe that they'll just go to the line?

You seem to know the most about it; have you asked what will happen if no one takes them? Probably doesn't fit into your agenda. I don't blame you for being enticed, but at some point I expected you to see the light.

I straight up called the DO yesterday and asked that very question.

Maybe you should do the same. It might clarify things for you. Or you could return a phone call.

The only way we'll know for sure, is if no one volunteers. I see what's happening, all too clearly, by the way.

Well, that's to be expected. Whole lot of pissed offedness, no real details released on the program yet, just speculation, and a complete unwillingness to ask questions on the part of the PO'd group short of the show thread on yammer.

I did ask, and was told that if no one volunteered they would in fact go to the regular fleet.
Now what?

That wasn't the word as of yesterday.

My exact question was would those tails go to the line if no one from FJ volunteered. The answer was definitively no.

My exact question was would those tails go to the line if no one from FJ volunteered. The answer was definitively no.

If that's the case then so be it. If they want to assign the new 350s out of seniority order, make them do it. Don't volunteer to be the guy that showed mgmt that the pilot group doesn't care about seniority. If Kenn wants the 350 at FJ, they'll be flown from the same list as the 300. If he want's them flown by FLOPs, they'll still be assigned in seniority order.

Latest resources

Back