• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Union Drive on the move

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't believe that NJW is a wife at all. I think its actually a union rep. someone from IBT maybe. Is this how unions work? hiding from the truth, and telling lies? Who in their right mind would want to be a part of an organization (that you have to pay) that won't come out from hiding, and tell us who they are.
In my opinion if you want to be heard as a real union supporter and give us a reason to listen to you then tell us who you are.
This doesn't mean that I will somehow be persuaded to join the dark side, but it will give you more credibility.

Walsh

Attn: Netjetwife.

There they are, four actual Flexjet employees who don't want to hear your opinions, NJW.

I truly hope that this will help you realize how irrelevant your opinions are to anyone who works at Flexjet, and spur you on to use your obviously abundant energy in some productive manner.

Just in case I haven't been clear enough:
  • You don't work here.
  • Your husband doesn't work here.
  • Your children don't work here.
  • You have absolutely no vested interest in what happens at Flexjet.
  • You are entitled to your opinion, but your bizarre compulsion to repeatedly express your opinion in this forum is automatically outweighed by the fact that WE ACTUALLY WORK HERE AND YOU DON'T. Your opinions are not valid. Your "why don't you want to bargain" admonitions are not relevant, because you are a uninvolved third party.
  • Actual Flexjet employees realize that you have no stake in what happens at Flexjet, and therefore do not value your opinion.
  • By continuing to voice your demonstrably irrelevant opinion about Flexjet, you are meddling in the affairs of Flexjet, and in the lives of people you do not even know. Those people have asked you to stop. We all obviously feel that you are intrusive, irrelevant, unwelcome, and extremely obnoxious.
  • The wishes of any one (1) of the ~400 actual Flexjet Pilot outweighs whatever quixotic mission of labor-organizing mercy you think you are on. You are an unwelcome outsider. Kindly mind your own business. We don't intrude on you, your family, or your husband's employer. We expect, and ought to be granted the same courtesy.
  • It's a free country, you haven't violated the terms of use of this website, but again, you are meddling in the lives of people you don't even know, for no valid reason. That calls into question your credibility, your consideration for other people and quite simply, your state of mental health. If posting on Flightinfo.com has become an unhealthy obsession for you, then I urge you to take advantage of the fine mental health benefits that your husband's employer provides.
  • In summation: You have no dog in this fight, you are meddling in other people's affairs, and they have asked you nicely to stop.
Ok, ball's in your court.

Last edited:
I don't believe that NJW is a wife at all. I think its actually a union rep. someone from IBT maybe.

Walsh

You are wrong on all three counts.

Who cares who she is? She doesn't work for Flexjet, nor does she have any stake at Flexjet.

Netjetwife:

I know you've read my previous post and are getting ready to reply with what you think Flexjet pilots ought to do, and why wouldn't they want representation, and I'm just trying to help and why wouldn't they want this or that contract compensation protection blah blah blah. Before you type that, let me reiterate:

Nothing you say about Flexjet, or Flexjet employees is valid, relevant, or welcome. By incessantly posting about something you have no stake in, you are meddling in the interests of people who DO have a stake in the company. You are meddling in my interests. You are meddling in my family's interests. Your opinions here don't matter, we are capable of making up our own minds, and we don't want to hear from you again.

It's called the first amendment. Everyone has the right to an opinion and the right to voice it. Speaking of offensive, has a moderator seen your Avatar yet? I'm sure this family you speak of is very proud of your publicly degrading females in all areas including nudity on a public board. You are a true hippocrit. You wish to express your veiws of nude women in a public place all the while trying to suppress someone elses personal views. Please dont come back telling me how your avatar is some kind of special symbol I dont care.

Who cares who she is? She doesn't work for Flexjet, nor does she have any stake at Flexjet.

Last edited:
He is indeed a Hippocrit

And I suppose his come back for his tasteless Avatar in a Professional Pilot setting will be "That its a Work of Art."

We have a few Female Pilots over at Flight Options. Several of them are darn good Aviators. How about showing a little respect for some of my coworkers, before you start singing out your blow hole about others sticking their noses in your business.

Walk the walk.

Freedom is not Free.

Last edited:
It's called the first amendment. Everyone has the right to an opinion and the right to voice it.

"Amendment I: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

You're claiming my post on a privately-owned website is somehow unconstitutional? Better call the ACLU.

Speaking of offensive, has a moderator seen your Avatar yet? I'm sure this family you speak of is very proud of your publicly degrading females in all areas including nudity on a public board.

An Amazonian warrior is degrading? Au contraire. It's a classical Greek embodiment of feminine power. Hardly as salacious as you claim.

You are a true hippocrit. You wish to express your veiws of nude women in a public place all the while trying to suppress someone elses personal views. Please dont come back telling me how your avatar is some kind of special symbol I dont care.

Ok, I know you don't even really believe what you're saying, and you're trying to make some kind of point. It really falls flat. Try again.

Thanks CG! A few quick points before I get back to my family. Absolutely, I'm a wife and those who are regulars know that. Some I have met in person. Aviation is an industry where an event in one company can easily affect another--that does give me a vested interest. I've made numerous posts in support of pilots' advisory councils---PAC at Avantair and CAB at Flex. I've expressed encouragement for whatever works, while saying that the Union seems to have the best results for a written contract. I do recognize that some don't agree with my posts and I invite them to use the ignore function. It strikes me as odd that you want to silence me instead of exercising your right to ignore me.

Sorry my family is waiting. It will have to be addressed later. I had tried to say something out of respect that you appeared to be waiting for an answer.

Latest resources

Back