Flexjet Union Drive on the move

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Skygirl,

As of June of this year Flexjets stock is the BBD.B symbol.

OH and by the way, its "blatantly" not "BLATENTLY". Or was that not as blatantly "obvious" for you?

Good catch A-man! She did misspell blatantlty (although I did find "blatently" in my Urban Slang Dictionary), but she's dead right about the stock.

To say that Bombardier B (BBD.B) stock is Flexjets stock and not Bombardier common stock is just plain nuts.

`

Last edited:
You Are Incorrect

No flexjet stock huh? "patently untrue"? Wow, you must be really smart. Why don't YOU read the 10K you MORON. Go to the canadian stock exchange. So funny, give a guy a challenger 300 and he thinks he's the SEC chairman. Keep drinking kool-aid and don't forget to wipe your chin.

Bombardier is laying another 1000+ employees and there is no flexjet stock. There is a stock that flexjet employees can buy as well as every other employee at bombardier through the purchase plan. Maybe that is what you are talking about. I'd worry a little more about keeping your job.

I'd worry about getting a fair contract; otherwise, the job may not be worth keeping. You may like it, but can you afford to keep it? After watching them slash the health care benefit I'd be worried about what they might do next. A contract isn't only about the money; it's about being protected from managers' bright ideas at your expense.

Latest resources

Back