Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GV's info is good.

But I don't think it answers the mail.

I think the Flexjet pilots are in a very secure position.

The Industry forecasts for Business jet sales over the next ten years are good. Will Bombardier pull out of the Fractional Jet business? No they will not. They will operate Flexjets.

CS will not sell Bombardier products. Raytheon will not.

NJA will not sell Bombardier products.

But they will sell Cessna and Raytheon products. Because of this it is conceivable Raytheon and Cessna could shut down their Frax... As long as they could get NJ to sell their products for them. But Flexjets has to operate in order for Bombardier to sell their jets in the fractional market.

GEX,

Since you're such a genius, why don't you tell us what you can tell about a company, having only the today's price of one share of its stock. I'd love to learn something here.

GV's info is good.

The Industry forecasts for Business jet sales over the next ten years are good. Will Bombardier pull out of the Fractional Jet business? No they will not. They will operate Flexjets.

CS will not sell Bombardier products. Raytheon will not.

NJA will not sell Bombardier products.

But they will sell Cessna and Raytheon products. Because of this it is conceivable Raytheon and Cessna could shut down their Frax... As long as they could get NJ to sell their products for them. But Flexjets has to operate in order for Bombardier to sell their jets in the fractional market.
If Flexjet didn't exist, you really believe that NJA wouldn't buy the the LR 40 or CL 300? If industry forecasts for Business jet sales over the next ten years are good, why then would Bombardier want to keep a marginally profitable fractional business around? They can't really be selling that many aircraft to Flexjet, can they?

Last edited:
GEX,

Since you're such a genius, why don't you tell us what you can tell about a company, having only the today's price of one share of its stock. I'd love to learn something here.

I'm pretty sure from looking at GEXDriver's previous posts that he knows that to determine stock valuation you gotta look not only at price, but also market capitalization, earnings per share, price / earnings ratio, PEG, dividends and the revenues and EBITDA that GV mentioned.

I am equally sure that the only people that would be interested in looking at a stock that's trading at around $3.15 are the penny stockers. I think that's his point - that when a stock's price is so severely depressed it means that the company is in trouble.

_SkyGirl_

GEX,

You still didn't prove your point that Bombardier is "losing" money. Bombardier is NOT losing money. And, FURTHERMORE, $3.47 is the price of flexjet stock NOT BOMBARDIER. Bombardier has over 10 different stocks traded on the canadian stock market.

Do your homework before you bark out numbers it makes you appear uneducated son.

GVFlyer said:
On the other hand, Bombardier, FlexJet's parent company, is losing money...
Bombardier's losses combined with FlexJet's narrow margins...
GV
GVFlyer said:
From the Wichita Business Journal
Bombardier Aerospace logged a 31 percent increase in business jet orders during the second quarter of 2006, yet parent company Bombardier Inc. saw its net profit drop 50 percent versus the second quarter of 2005.

The Montreal-based company posted a net income of $58 million for the three months ending July 31 compared to $117 million for the same time period last year.

So, are they losing money or not? :confused: :rolleyes:

Ask yourself... why is there a FlexJets?

NJ had an all Lear fleet. Then all of the sudden... It became an all Citation fleet.
Why did that happen?
Citations are cheaper, can't fly as high, fast, and far? Some Lear pilot stole his wife? Not really sure.

Latest resources

Back