FlexJet - Time for a Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Classic case of koolaid-itis !!

The first time I read that my mind saw kool-aid tits instead of koolaid itis. Must be day 5.

Necromonger,

right on. All the "bonus" is doing is slightly decreasing your pay cut.

take it or leave it. give you 4% to one of the 85 on the street. otherwise be thankful you still have a job. otherwise quit and go elsewhere.

Yes hauling,
Let us know which one of the 85 is designated to receive your 4%. Be thankful for my job, or quit and go elsewhere? Grow up mental midget. Some of us are unwilling to let the economy be the excuse FG and company use to sh*t all over our pilot group.

Haven't been on this web-sight in 9 months. Sounds like the same old load o' crap.

Like everyone else, I'm looking out for #1

next, I look out for the company because that helps me...#1

After that, I might put a specific "group" on the list.
Individuals first. Groups second.....

Oh Boy...

It's Haulin' with his "Love it, or Leave it" speech... BORING!!!!

Comin' from your background, Yes, this job does beat a sharp stick in the eye...

Thanks for chiming in Pers...
You know you're right. It is the "same old load o' crap"..........

If it tastes familiar... well... You've been eating it for years. Managements' been feeding us the "same old load o' crap" for WAY too long.

Many of us are tired of it, and are tryin' to do something about it.
Thank God your attitude is that of a shrinking minority around here. If you don't think so, you're way out of touch.

See ya in 9 months, when you decide to take time away from yourself, and post again.

I still Love you both... Hang in there.

Uh, okay, lets post our W2s from either your employer or mine over the last 7 years. Who made the most money?

I would like to see your numbers to prove your statements. Can you provide them? Or are you just talking out your azz?:blush:

BTW, you did furlough, then give raises. Right?

Messed up.
Ouch!! Facts hurt.

Okay, I didn't read your entire post. Just read the part about the raise, and flew off the handle. Now, I see who that post was aimed at.

I do have a problem, though. We can not look at this as a raise.
-Fact.. They raised our daily rate by 4%.
"Yeah, we got a pay raise," say those who drink the Koolaide being served at the meetings.

-Fact.. In the REAL world... ALL Flexjet pilots will make LESS money this year than they did last year.

More and more policy changes are happening. We still have NO say. Well, I guess we can say what we have been forced to say for years here... "Thank you, sir... May I have another!".. as we grab our ankles and take it up the______ !

Saying that we got a pay raise, in a way, disrespects the 85 pilots we had to put on the street. The LAST thing they want to read up here is that we are whining about a pay raise. But, that just isn't the full truth.

I am taking a 13% pay cut this year at flex. Do the math. We are ALL taking pay cuts.

Who loves ya, Baby??!!!

So how many Flex pilots might of kept there job if they put that 4% towards keeping additional staff.
15, maybe 20?

Latest resources

Back