• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet side deal mediation attempt?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm right where my seniority a flexjet should be. The onesky list does put me and every pilot around me in a possible danger of being bumped. Everything about this screams "fair", but "fair" only for Flops pilots and the top of the seniority list at Flexjet.

Why should I be willing to sacrifice what I have for something I don't believe in when I have other options that are better? Since the IBT was voted in nothing good has happened at Flex. Trust me, I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Nothing KR does is fair. Flex pilots just need to realize that stapling the FO pilots to the bottom of a Flex senority list and calling it a merged list would have never hold up in a court of law; union or no union. The only difference is the FO pilots are not having to pay the attorneys directly from there own pockets! Also, the union has the resources to enforce the CBA and senority. It sure be clear by now management does not believe in senority. They believe in management by fear, division, and carrots!

Speaking of KR, obviously he uses the carrot and stick style of managing. First he takes a carrot and jams it up your butt. Then he takes the stick and jams it up farther.

I'm right where my seniority a flexjet should be. The onesky list does put me and every pilot around me in a possible danger of being bumped. Everything about this screams "fair", but "fair" only for Flops pilots and the top of the seniority list at Flexjet.

Why should I be willing to sacrifice what I have for something I don't believe in when I have other options that are better? Since the IBT was voted in nothing good has happened at Flex. Trust me, I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Nothing KR does is fair. Flex pilots just need to realize that stapling the FO pilots to the bottom of a Flex senority list and calling it a merged list would have never hold up in a court of law; union or no union. The only difference is the FO pilots are not having to pay the attorneys directly from there own pockets! Also, the union has the resources to enforce the CBA and senority. It sure be clear by now management does not believe in senority. They believe in management by fear, division, and carrots!

You have to take el raton with a grain of salt. When you realize he has no problem with jumping ahead of 75 guys to get his spot on a Red Label aircraft, suddenly his original post becomes a comedy routine.

If Options pilots who have given years of service above him do not deserve better, I'd enjoy his explanation of why he does deserve better than those 75 Flex guys he has frog jumped.

Hypocrisy is fun ain't it?

Now I know why management was hiding that seniority list.

At least the rat wasn't lying about not being on the Challenger.

Look all you ********************tards at flex... KR is only out to enrich himself on your back... how about manning up and demanding that you have a contact/rules that you have to abide to... KR is a weasel and so are RH and JW... they will fuc$ you over to make sure they get ahead... wake tfu... they want to screw tou and pay you less then what your worthZzz ...IBT all the way at

The Flex pilots don't even have Weingarten like rights yet. What an embarrassment to the industry. BTW why won't the company agree on something so simple? Unless they have absolutely no respect for y'all. Or something to hide.

Latest resources

Back