• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet side deal mediation attempt?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
someone needs to tell that idiot that's badgering RH & JW to knock it off. All of the problems are being caused by the union, not management. Wake up, where else can you upgrade out of seniority into a global or gulfstream, for less money than a Lear driver. Lay off the challenger red label pilots too. They deserve every penny of their 1060 per day. Hardest working group that is making this company a ton of money by going the extra mile. I mean, come on guys. Management has your backs

Yea after all RH is a Boy Scout and I'm sure nobody from Union Leadership was a Boy Scout/Eagle Scout or has ever done anything truly Honorable like serve in this nations military. RH and JW are true leaders aren't they. If you really look at what is going on it is KR and the Onesky Managment team that is chipping away at the Old Flex culture Just like he did Raytheon Travel Air until it no longer existed, as for RH and JW they sold there soul to the Devil a long time ago. Eventually everyone of these managers will have to answer to a higher power for the lies they have told and the lives they have ruined and tried to ruin.

Quality sarcasm elicits Pavlovian response from rabid dogs.

Nobody decent does. That's why they are crying nobody will talk to them. They are scum they sold their sole and they will pay the consequences sooner or later.

They sold the bottoms of their feet? I've never heard of that before...:confused:

They sold the bottoms of their feet? I've never heard of that before...:confused:

Well in fairness, the speed with which some are willing to eschew principle, tradition and decency in the pursuit of selfish gain does make room for innovation and an out of the box approach.

Latest resources

Back