Flexjet Recalls Two Flight Attendants, Janitor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Art:
As much as I enjoy both your wit and your sarcasm, I think that last post was a wee bit over the top. We should all be better than that.

Hung

What?? He won't enjoy it? And, btw, none of you have seen the private messages this a$$hole has sent me.

And, it's all in good fun isn't it? I mean, he didn't deny anything so, I assume he enjoyed it.

What?? He won't enjoy it? And, btw, none of you have seen the private messages this a$$hole has sent me.

And, it's all in good fun isn't it? I mean, he didn't deny anything so, I assume he enjoyed it.

Art, your such a Dou@#e bag. The only thing I truly enjoyed was watching you get spun-up like a top when I insinuated I was acting as a CAFO. There was and is never anything worth denying in any of your posts because they are without merit. As far as the PM as in (1). You were way out of line and I called you on it privately.

Now that I know what your little pea sized brain fantasizes about, I'm glad I did'nt take you up on your offer to meet me at one of the local shopping malls and kick my ass. You wanted something more, didn't ya big boy!

My question is, how did the whole genital-in-mouth comment ever get past the mods?

Seriously. We need to clean up or ********************ing acts. This bull******************** has got to end. We need to take a stand and make the world a more civilized ********************ing place, starting right here. What if some little ********************ing kid was to see this ********************? I mean, I'm certainly no ********************ing saint, but ********************.

Who the ******************** is with me?

Art, your such a Dou@#e bag. The only thing I truly enjoyed was watching you get spun-up like a top when I insinuated I was acting as a CAFO. There was and is never anything worth denying in any of your posts because they are without merit. As far as the PM as in (1). You were way out of line and I called you on it privately.

Now that I know what your little pea sized brain fantasizes about, I'm glad I did'nt take you up on your offer to meet me at one of the local shopping malls and kick my ass. You wanted something more, didn't ya big boy!

Yes, I wanted SO MUCH MORE, and you couldn't deliver

I was told it was some exciting announcement hence it was done at a hotel not at watergate hq this time... but obivously was just a bigger venue to have more giggling office women in there for FG

I was told it was some exciting announcement hence it was done at a hotel not at watergate hq this time... but obivously was just a bigger venue to have more giggling office women in there for FG

Maybe we will hear something sooner rather than later. It would be nice if there is no more bad news.

If anything had been announced that was terribly exciting, I'm guessing somebody would have posted by now. Hope I'm wrong...

Latest resources

Back