• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Flexjet Recalls Two Flight Attendants, Janitor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about the mass exodus going on at flex right now? everyday I hear about someone else "leaving" . scary stuff.

Would you please change your name to "Chickenlittle" it's fits you and your avatar to a T.

Mass = A considerable assemblage, number, or quantity: a mass of errors; a mass of troops.

Exodus = A journey by a large group to escape from a hostile environment.

And Btw, please feel free to to join said journey if things are so bad at Flex.

Well gotta run, I think I'm working as a Captain today. :)

Would you please change your name to "Chickenlittle" it's fits you and your avatar to a T.

Mass = A considerable assemblage, number, or quantity: a mass of errors; a mass of troops.

Exodus = A journey by a large group to escape from a hostile environment.

And Btw, please feel free to to join said journey if things are so bad at Flex.

Well gotta run, I think I'm working as a Captain today. :)

enjoy the cock in your mouth tonight.

Flyingdog,

I think you're just being argumentative becuase I still think I got them all right. I think you percieve incorrectly that I was being negative and there's no way I was (except for the cafo thing)

Bottom line as succinctly as I know how to put it is that with 85 on the street if you don't deserve your job or screw up, than Flex has every right not to mention responsibilty to handle that. Nothing negative there.

As for senior listers, if Flex can find a way to help encourage them to retire in a way that benefits them and in doing so can lower the bottom line and bring some guys back and fresh hires in how is that not AWESOME? As a lower half family I pray there is merit to this one.

And for those of you who have either written or pm'd that training is same it's always been based on stalls alone you're wrong so I guess you weren't paying attention. But once again, kudos to flex.

I have stated before I think Flex is a relatively good company but think some changes would make it better. Personally I used to think a union was the answer but looking at the recent NJA mess I'm not so sure that adding another layer of beurocracy (?) and talking heads would be fruitful in this climate as money is not the issue. I'm simply trying to create dialogue as to what solutions ARE possible.

Geez I would have thought most of y'all would have celebrated my attempt to reconstruct a negative vague post by someone else into something positive but I guess that's just not possible. I'm willing to give flex credit where it's due but think I have a right to my concerns when I have them too.

Last edited:
I guess that sums it up pretty well..

Sums what up? That Art has a phallic fetish or homosexual fantasies? I would have never even thought of a response like that. I guess he is speaking from experience.

Well gotta go, I'm flying in the left seat again today. Whoo hoo!

Art:
As much as I enjoy both your wit and your sarcasm, I think that last post was a wee bit over the top. We should all be better than that.

Hung

Latest resources

Back